TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

UNLOCK me.. My God.. Please.. I need to get those new eggs.. Help those hatchies to be adult.. sad.gif

Lol, I woke up to this release and first try I get I nabbed the first egg xd.png

I got all 4 on my first try (I mean both, but 2 of them.) Yay.

Got 2 of each, finally tongue.gif

Edited by Spirit_

Ooo, YES, awesome! And I'm locked for another five hours, and staying in a hotel... D:

This IS a permanent addition, correct? 'Twould only make sense, I think, considering in-cave holidays have never been American-specific, but I thought I'd check if anyone knew yet. :3

Brightens up my cold and rainy weekend biggrin.gif

I actually will have room for one of each by the end of the day. Usually I am locked for a week during releases xd.png .

A pleasant surprise.

Thanks TJ

Oh dear. Just as I had resigned myself to being too scroll locked with bred eggs to go AP stalking for quite a while, I go to the daily dragon fix to click some eggs and see eggs I've never seen before! xd.png

I hope people start breeding the new dragons soon, I don't want any more CBs.

In a few minutes, TJ's eggs will hatch. They only have 4 days left.

I'm trying to decide if I should pick the new eggs up now, or pick up all the eggs in the AP. XD

Oh dear. And I planned to stay away from the computer today. x3 *stalks cave* I can't wait to see what those are, TJ's eggs should hatch any time now!

Are they the only ones dropping?

Edited by MissK.

all I do know is that they are in the cave at the top of the hour.

and every 15 mins they are dropping for only a minute

Woke up checked the news and figured it out pretty fast that we had new eggies on the loose. Got 1 rite away waiting for the top of the hour to get more

And there goes the AP. xd.png Hopefully won't last long. Owait, is the cave just not gonna block?

Anyway, lovely eggs we've got here. Too bad I'm locked. Thank you TJ, and the respective artists!

And there goes the AP. xd.png Hopefully won't last long. Owait, is the cave just not gonna block?

The cave never gets blocked in the beginning of all new releases. wink.gif

UNLOCK me.. My God.. Please.. I need to get those new eggs.. Help those hatchies to be adult.. sad.gif

There is nothing anyone can do since there is no "incubate" for hatchlings. Your hatchlings have another 19 hours before they can become adults.

You will either have to wait the 19 hours or decide if you want to freeze and/or abandon the hatchlings.

They seem so very familiar, yet I can't pinpoint chat they're gonna be... Hopefully seeing the hatchies will jog my memory.

/still hating the bright marking eggs.