TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Happily locked and even nabbed some for family and friends ^__^ thank you ever so much great spriters and TJ ^^

This is easily the fastest I've ever caught a set of the new releases. They look fun. Thanks TJ!

And remember, new releases bring tons of fansite traffic. Keep an eye on your new eggies.

Oh, you are right and I'm going to bed really soon ... *prepares to fog just before shutting off computer*

T_T

I locked myself just hours ago and i find myself with an egg release.

AHHHHH

I guess that solves the question whether I am going to breed 3 eggs or 5. As I doubt I am going to get any ultra rare CBs on Tuesday or in the near future, I might as well breed till all 5 slots are filled to the brim...

*sighs* just as the odds seemed to get better unsure.gif

Got one of each, as I really don't want to abandon my other things. Im sure these will be great, the eggs look amazing :3

See, insomnia has its benefits ^^ Caught 'em both already. Awesome!

New eggs! Perfect timing! I just bred two lineage eggs that I am trying to give away. Now no one will want them and I will not have room for the new eggs. sad.gif

Oh well, I do have room for one, so I guess I will have to hang around for the next drop and nab one at least. I have another egg that should hatch sometime tomorrow, so maybe I can get a second one then.

I will be anxious to see what these are. That one egg description will be very frustrating for people who have been trying for the extremely scarce CB stripes!

Anyway, after all that complaining, Thank You, TJ and spriters! wink.gif

haha, cool, at least i wasn't hallucinating when i saw that egg description XP

Oh, the things I will give up for a new release.

Lessee:

Lineage ochre, which I can breed another of those IN SEVEN DAYS.

Black x gold lineaged egg (black), which hopefully I'll catch another of someday

Green stripe

I suppose it's worth it. I mean, it's not like we get a new release every day.

Oh wait...

Thank you, TJ and artists, for teaching me patience. Extreme patience. xd.png

Interesting.... and vaguely familiar ._.

I'm never going to catch up on them all xd.png

The second one looks interesting

/goes to grab some

I got two of the brightly-colored markings. At first I was thrilled because when I say it, I thought it was a stripe, then saw there were two and realized it was a new release, and was just as happy for a different reason.

However...

All that maintenance and DC is still quite laggy.

Oh, well. It still works, that's what really matters.

Thanks for the new dragons. I hope one of them is that cute little shell-looking pearl dragon.

No wonder TJ spent two nights fixing the lag. smile.gif

Grabbed some for me and a couple friends that aren't around.... I'm pretty sure I know what these are so this should be interesting.