TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

The Coastal Pteradrake hatchie is so cute ^^

And I love the little Fireworks badge we got for our scrolls.

I already had the badge when I got the new eggs, because I got them on the next day. But I have probably got the badge because I have been logged on for several hours of the day maybe?

Well I didn't think there would be a release...but there was one while I was gone. I was able to log in and catch two on a computer I'm not used to...one I haven't used in a year. Even on a Mac laptop I was able to get one of each egg....so I sure hope there is no one saying they can't get any. Missing out on the badge doesn't bother me a bit either.

The computer I used to catch my eggs doesn't even have a mouse- I only used the tab key and the enter button. Lawl, I hope people can click faster than someone using only a keyboard. xd.png

The computer I used to catch my eggs doesn't even have a mouse- I only used the tab key and the enter button. Lawl, I hope people can click faster than someone using only a keyboard. xd.png

You would think so....and the connection I was on....let's just say I was in the middle of the country so the connection wasn't exactly fast...there was also no way to refresh easily for me.

20 hrs. for the hachtlings to grow up! I want to see them already!

Ugh, can't wait!

*ear-splitting scream* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY THREE BEAT THE HEAT EGGS ARE CRACKING SO IS MY VAMP!!!!!!

*faint*

*ish revived by dragons*

LOL @ Wookieinmashoo Hon I live out in the country and here we have 2 choices Dial up ( NO WAY!) or Satalite

We got satalite and omg lord help us if a cloud passes by too slow we can lose internet

So internet here is real iffy at the best of times

entered two of them in ERs so i will have free slots yeesssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Well I have 2 of each and Hubby needs 1 more sea but I misclicked and now have to wait til I can get rid of it then its back to hunting

These are awesome looking eggs and hatchlings cant wait to see the adults

My incubated baby hatched!!! The little sea dragon is soo cute ^^

anybody have adults yet?

well probably not, TJ's havent even grown up yet

Edited by glamoursea2

::wriggles with excitement:: Maaan, I want TJ's to grow up so we can see what the adults look like!

Two of mine hatched, which is awesome. Plus my vampy and shallow gendered. biggrin.gif

anybody have adults yet?

well probably not, TJ's havent even grown up yet

Usually TJ´s are the first ones to grow up, then come a batch of forced ones and then the incubated ones and then the regulars ( well of the first drops that is)

Unlocked when my summer grew up and grabbed another bright marking egg.

Okay, then, would that be logged on during the 24 hours of the fourth? Because I logged in for the last fifteen or so mintues, EST, before midnight of the fifth. *is confused*

Maybe it had to be the 4th forum time? You might be behind forum time, and therefore it didn't register you as being on on the 4th?

I *am* on forum time, though, I think; I know I'm in TJ's timezone. *shrugs* I PMed TJ; worst case scenario, it turns out that I wasn't on and don't get a badge. I can live with that.

*coughcoughthoughI'drathernotbutnotgoingtowhineaboutitbeyondthiscoughcough*

~Feathers

I *am* on forum time, though, I think; I know I'm in TJ's timezone. *shrugs* I PMed TJ; worst case scenario, it turns out that I wasn't on and don't get a badge. I can live with that.

*coughcoughthoughI'drathernotbutnotgoingtowhineaboutitbeyondthiscoughcough*

~Feathers

Hope you get a badge feathers smile.gif

=] Thanks, Nalyua. Congrats to everyone who did get a badge! They're very pretty. =]

~Feathers

mine hatched about 2 hours ago!it's super pretty!I had to use my last incubate.the other one has a few hours left.

EDIT: Page 66!somewhat bad luck number.....

Edited by touketsu

mine hatched about 2 hours ago!it's super pretty!I had to use my last incubate.the other one has a few hours left.

EDIT: Page 66!somewhat bad luck number.....

lol 66 is a bad luck number.

holy carp touketsu i love your avvie like insanely a lot. 9the one with the mooon)

@_@ freakin awesome.

i can't describe it but its just got something to do with the moon.... kinda hard to explain.....

Edited by glamoursea2

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

it hatched! hellooooo leetle Salty Sea Foam.

*grabs*

mah babehz. *shifty eyes*