TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

/prods eggs

Still haven't gotten so much as a crack in them...

Sad face.

HOLYCRAP NOWAYZ OMG IMGONADIE

after two of my new eggs hatched i got another bright-marking egg and then was looknig for a CB surprise (cheese, chicken, dino, etc.) and i missed a cheese (grrrrr to whoever got it) but got an ice egg! yay, one out of three! i missed a thunder, and i've only once ever seen a CB magma.

*sniffles* i need the trio, they are my favorite dragons sad.gif

but HOLYCRAP! my collection of dragons is slowly making its way to the AWESOME. let newbies be jealous....JEALOUS!

HOLYCRAP NOWAYZ OMG IMGONADIE

after two of my new eggs hatched i got another bright-marking egg and then was looknig for a CB surprise (cheese, chicken, dino, etc.) and i missed a cheese (grrrrr to whoever got it) but got an ice egg! yay, one out of three! i missed a thunder, and i've only once ever seen a CB magma.

*sniffles* i need the trio, they are my favorite dragons sad.gif

but HOLYCRAP! my collection of dragons is slowly making its way to the AWESOME. let newbies be jealous....JEALOUS!

lol

Well, now I just have to wait for my little ones to hatch. rolleyes.gif

Well, your little ones just got clicks from me. Oh well. I'm liking the turqoise hatchling better. The sea one reminds me of an dinosaur. (cannot spell the name) xd.png

Americans who logged on during Independence Day recieved them. ^.^

Lol, so did Canadians. tongue.gif

Anyone who logged on during the 4th of July got them - no discrimination at all.

Americans who logged on during Independence Day recieved them. ^.^

Anyone who logged in while it was July 4th (dragon cave time, anyway) got them.

For once none of the hatchling's has a code that gives a clue about its name.

For once none of the hatchling's has a code that gives a clue about its name.

Scary, I was just about to say that. O_o

15 more hours~

I'm excited. :3

Last drop, only the goldfish had a special code, didn't they?

Yup, three of them did. WIsE, G0LD, and FISH.

Missed out on getting a CB Thunder egg because I was so fixated on pinning down those two new ones v.v The only legendary dragon I need (I even have a name planned xd.png).

Anyways, managed to snag three new eggs. Still need one more sea egg but by the time my scroll's unlocked, I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to grab one. ^^

Very curious about what they'll look like once they're adults. =o

Anyone who logged in while it was July 4th (dragon cave time, anyway) got them.

Well that sucks. Cause I logged onto the forum but not the main site.

Ah well. I got dragons from this release, instead of having to wait a week till the rush dies down. wink.gif

How nice that it wasn't very tricky to get eggs for this drop. TJ must have found a balance. La woot!

Missed out on getting a CB Thunder egg because I was so fixated on pinning down those two new ones v.v The only legendary dragon I need (I even have a name planned xd.png).

I saw a CB black.

When I saw the description, I was like "What's this? i don't remember this! Is there a third secret release? Would TJ do that?"

And then I remembered it's the black's description. Still, amazed, though. Don't think I've see one of those in months.