TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

lol 66 is a bad luck number.

holy carp touketsu i love your avvie like insanely a lot. 9the one with the mooon)

@_@ freakin awesome.

i can't describe it but its just got something to do with the moon.... kinda hard to explain.....

It changes everytime the page is refreshed, but I know what one you're talking about. I like that one too.

EDIT: I also like the blue one that says: 'I had a great dream last night I was smashing your head against the wall, yeah, it was a great dream'

Edited by touketsu

Please try and stay on topic also do not double post use the edit button.

Thank you.

Please try and stay on topic also do not double post use the edit button.

Thank you.

I edited the post. I know that you shall hurt me if I double post. I have learned to ALWAYS use the edit button. rolleyes.gif

And I'm sorry for going off topic. My bad.

Edited by touketsu

Woohoo got rid of the egg and now its time to play in the cave!

hmm maybe if we stop our feet real hard TJ's will grow faster LOL

Anyone gonna take a "crack" at what these can possibly be?

"loves the sea" I'm thinking a wave dragon, because of it's wing shape and the fact that it's wings and tail are white-ish on the edges, like a crest of a wave.

As for the other, I'm thinking some sort of typhoon, hurricane, sea storm, or just a big wave to know over sand castles? xDDD;;; The brown throws me off. Cuz it's sandy, but at the same time it has water coloring on it. The 'violence' is also throwing me off.

Well the brown one has a kinda triceratops look to it

Otherwise I have no idea

I know what they are xd.png

...blue doesn't always mean water for the "sandy turquoise" one.

And the one that looks like a pterodactyl...think "Coastal."

Anyways, mine are close to hatching, just a couple more hours to go :3

Edit: ~Removed~ are the ones I'm thinking of...of course I could be wrong, but those are the ones that pop into mind with the hatchlings.

Edit to add, wait until TJ09's mature.

Edited by _Z_

ok so what does it do?

No. It's just like all the other badges. It does nothing except prettify your scroll.

Darn havent even finished with the other release yet....at least this is only 2 eggs...have 2 of the blue ones....

Posted on Jul 6 2010, 03:49 PM

Darn havent even finished with the other release yet....at least this is only 2 eggs...have 2 of the blue ones.... 

LOL Hubby and I have a written list of the ones we need to complete our sets and we work on those between releases

Bah, eggs all got softshell from all the clicks they're getting. >.> Maybe I need to slow down on the click sites... that's probably what's causing it. I lost a pygmy and nebula last week from that. D8

Anyway, I'm probably going to wake up uber early tomorrow to see what the new dragons look like. 8D *Is positively bursting with excitement* Can hardly wait!

EDIT: And one more thing that's been gnawing on me... how is 66 or 666 a bad number? O.o

Edited by christmawolf

Wow thanks for posting that! I just checked my eggs and one of them was softshelled, too. smile.gif

I incubated my eggs (impatient), the sea one just hatched. Waiting on the brightly colored on. 1100v 475uv 7c are it's stats. Come on! Hatch! Hatch damn you!!

Oh, and I got one of each, cause that is all the spots I had open.

Ugh, I just compared the forum time to my own time and figured out that I'm an hour ahead of the forum. D8 Darn, that means that I'll have to wait even longer.

And good thing you caught that. *Eats softshell disease* I hate losing eggs to that. >.>

two of mine hatched some hours ago smile.gif looks like two of the others are going to hatch soon too.

And i just picked up two more eggs, so now i got three of each biggrin.gif

EDIT: And one more thing that's been gnawing on me... how is 66 or 666 a bad number? O.o

because it's the Devil's number. 777 is Heaven's number. Annageckos,your lucky,mine were still eggs, stats are V:3803 UV:951 and C:3 on one, the other is V:3836 UV:953 and C:5 Too many people have looked at my poor eggs, and they haven't gotten softshell yet. tongue.gif