TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Yay!

Seems like the sea one is harder to get though...

Oh, so we can't get them anymore?

Figures.

Zov, you mean the fireworks, right? People can't get the fireworks, but as far as I've heard, the eggs are permanent and still dropping.

yay! I love the eggs! I just got four of them! I froze a really nice vamp hatchling just to get them. Time to influence them!

Argh i cant wait to see these drags as adults :DD

same c:

ive heard they look awesome

<_<

Whoops. xd.png Someone told me that it was only people in America. Nevermind, my mistake. =3

Anyway, my sea eggie already has two cracks in it. 8D I unfogged it and practically had a heart attack. I'm so happy.~ ^.^

my vamp and my other sea one is hatching

Ugh, the suspense is killing me. >.>

Ditto. xd.png

My scroll is gonna be unlocked in two days. Hopefully the vamp hatchling will be grown up by then and at least one of the eggs hatched. Then I can go back to hunting other species or finding one of the new dragons in a different gender if I get two of the same.

So happppyyyyy~~~ ^.^

three hatched, now locked with another pair of the Bright markings ones and one sea one.

Congrats! Nothing in my egg's codes to signify what the adults will be..

Congrats! Nothing in my egg's codes to signify what the adults will be..

...The little banner T.J put in the release gives a kind of hint xd.png

Z removed my names in a previous post (Sorry Z ^^'), guess I said the names a little to early...regardless, these ones are pretty cool if I remember right. Unless they were changed a little, in which I'm sure they'll still be awesome biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

My turquoise stripe eggie hatched tonight. The babies are so cute. I'm super excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to see these beauties grow up.

Ugh. 12 hours.

I'll be asleep probably when they grow up X3

As usual with most releases xd.png

I'll be asleep probably when they grow up X3

As usual with most releases xd.png

LOL Luckily for me they'll grow up about the time I get up in the morning. I just thought they were growing up tonight. Sad. I really want to see them.

I'm considering staying up to see them grow up. Lately I've been going to bed in the morning and getting up in the evening, then staying up all night. Since they'll grow up at noon, I suppose I could either try sleeping super early (like now or something) or I could try staying up until they mature. Or I could just sleep and see them whenenever I wake up.