TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Well I got 1 sea egg....and a limestone! xd.png O well, I'll drop the limestone in 4 hrs n try again!

Love the firework! I hope it stays!

I just noticed the the fireworks rocket on my scroll! smile.gif I like it! It adds to my trophies nicely. smile.gif Got 1 sea and 3 of the other. Was trying for 2 of each. OOO I have to go and influence them! I think my pinks are freed up now.

Thank you for the Roman candle, TJ. Everybody needs a little rocket sometimes smile.gif

If we get a badge every time we get a new release egg people's accounts are gonna be clogged with the things by this time next year! o_O

There we go, got two of the brightly coloureds and one of the sea.

Edit: And I had the firework on my scroll before I caught any of the new eggs.

Edited by toddfan

I think I'm in shock... I managed to nab two of each with no trouble at all. Thankies!!! biggrin.gif

Yay got one egg so far

now for one of the other...

Oh hey, a badge thing

Thanks TJ laugh.gif

aww thanks for the firework on our scrolls, TJ! so cute!

got two of each of the new. with the help of a catcher, that is. i cant even see the eggs in the cave, as my computer apparently only catches the cached page. :/

If we get a badge every time we get a new release egg people's accounts are gonna be clogged with the things by this time next year! o_O

Well, we seem to get a release what, every month and a half? That comes out to 8 a year. With each trophy so small, I doubt it'll even spill over one line. Unless TJ implements more for other things besides releases. Either way, I wouldn't mind having trophies. I imagine it'll eventually be possible to hide them if we too many.

Oh, so that "image" I can't see on my scroll is fireworks nice to know laugh.gif I forgot that today is the Independence Day for Americans (me an English student tongue.gif, good my teachers don't know that)

Just watched the huge drop and waited what seemed like hours for a page to load. I think I'll go to bed and try tomorrow (yeah it's not even 9, but after 8h of exams it feels like 1 am tongue.gif ) My PC lags, cave lags (or is it?) There's nothing to do wink.gif

What is your firework badge code? Mine is QMn3. Someone elses was D4eP

What about yours? xd.png Do tell.

EDIT: Oh lol, those seem to be the only 2 firework codes *facepalm*

Edited by Rebsingh

I was already wondering when new releases were coming :3

Are you kidding?? I'm locked with nine hatchlings/eggs right now. These releases always seem to come at the worst possible time for me. I want those new eggs so badly...

where do we get these new eggs...is it on the main page? I wouldn't be able to get them i already have too much eggs

Thank you sooo much. But I guess I have to wait until my hatchies grow up before I can get a new egg.

Edited by Naschkatze

Cute!~♥

Must update my signature for it xd.png

Thankies, and Happy 4th to all Americans! xd.png