TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

I managed to get nothing in that drop. D:

When I logged on, I had the badge already. tongue.gif

Edited by xoSeasonal

Ugh. I've been trying all day and haven't been able to catch any at all. How on earth do some of you have four?

I wondered when after these new eggs are more common when some more eggs come out. I remember when the older new eggs came out i wondered when more would come. I can't wait to see thee adults! This is my least favorite part. Waiting.

Edited by Skybud1998

I've got 3 Sea's and 1 brightly colored...I wonder if I should drop one of the Sea egg's for another colored one... **ponders**

Managed to get 3 but wow, it's the worst lag I've ever seen for a normal release... it's as bad as Valentine's day.

Managed to get 3 but wow, it's the worst lag I've ever seen for a normal release... it's as bad as Valentine's day.

I know

I've noticed lag as well...

Why is it happening to all of us? My computer is usually really fast but, today.........

Yay! Got 2 of each and gendered them! I saw the badge and it does look cool. Will there be a badge for every release now?

Yay! Got 2 of each and gendered them! I saw the badge and it does look cool. Will there be a badge for every release now?

Most likely not. Maybe everyone on dragon cave is lagging because so many people are online.

Edited by Skybud1998

Ooh gendered hatchlings. They're looking great, spriters smile.gif

I also noticed a cute fireworks badge biggrin.gif

How Difficult is this!? I have been trying for the last few hours - can't understand how some have managed to catch so many and i can't even get one egg!- my family hate me already - not moving until i have at least one though tongue.gif

Yeah, I saw the badge, was like, "Ooh, what's this" and it said Beat The Heat Release and I was like WHAAAAAA?? Then I ran off to the forums. tongue.gif

The 5 minute releases go by so fast! I had a page open, refreshed at 4:20, saw some eggs, tried to grab one, missed, and then when I got back to the cave, they were gone already. ¬¬

Aaaand I just missed another one. They were all gone only 20 seconds after 4:25. >> I wasn't paying attention...

Yeah, I saw the badge, was like, "Ooh, what's this" and it said Beat The Heat Release and I was like WHAAAAAA?? Then I ran off to the forums. tongue.gif

The 5 minute releases go by so fast! I had a page open, refreshed at 4:20, saw some eggs, tried to grab one, missed, and then when I got back to the cave, they were gone already. ¬¬

Aaaand I just missed another one. They were all gone only 20 seconds after 4:25. >> I wasn't paying attention...

I know. It took me since 8:30 am to get my 3.

When I got mine 1 brightly colored and the other the sea dragon there was apparently no lag on the five minute drops I was using to try and pick off mine. I could only get two because I'm scroll-locked but I did see there were 300+ players waiting on those slots. Without a mass drop I'm sure the sites going to lag (or is lagging) like crazy because no way could it keep up. I'm not sure I'd be ready for a mass drop again so soon only because it's taken so long for us to try and straighten out the ratios on the last two new releases and we still don't have a balanced drop as of now. Not sure how to avoid or circumvent the issue but it's always a concern with new eggs needing to reach certain levels.

well, try again later and maybe less people will be on.

My timEzone is GMT+2 making it 11:35pm here, almost midnight, so i will be up early to try again tomorrow am. (I have a 7 hour window still) Will these new eggs only be available today i.e. the 4th of July, can someone tell me?

When I got mine 1 brightly colored and the other the sea dragon there was apparently no lag on the five minute drops I was using to try and pick off mine. I could only get two because I'm scroll-locked but I did see there were 300+ players waiting on those slots. Without a mass drop I'm sure the sites going to lag (or is lagging) like crazy because no way could it keep up. I'm not sure I'd be ready for a mass drop again so soon only because it's taken so long for us to try and straighten out the ratios on the last two new releases and we still don't have a balanced drop as of now. Not sure how to avoid or circumvent the issue but it's always a concern with new eggs needing to reach certain levels.

Ok, good. I though that there would be more down time on dragon cave.

Woah, that's a cool badge. And I'm unlocked now! I just gotta wait until the next five minute drop, I guess. :3