TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Oh, YAY! ♥

I always love new eggies to obsess over!

=D

thank you TJ!

Alright, I got one. Now I need the other. Also, I love the new badges!

Correct. If it puts you at ease: I have that new badge without having one of the eggs... I think you just have to be there when they are released. There isn't another solution.

That's great then, thanks.

Didn't manage to catch anything during the hourly drop. D:

I seem to have an adorable little fireworks badge. :v How incredibly cute. :0

sweeeeeet but i'll have to wait until after my annual family firework bonzai bash to catch anything, since i have 4 hatchies and leave in about 2 hours for the FEAST and the FIREWORKS

oh yeah baby shooting them off yourself is way more fun than those shows. but the close calls make for an adrenalyn rush WOOT yeah this is the time of year my inner pyro starts to get hyper. BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sparkler bombz i get hyper just thinking about it all

I'm going to bed to dream of the new dragons. Hopefully I will catch some eggs tomorrow or the day after that... Good luck for those who didn't manage to grab any of the new eggs yet.

I'm going to bed to dream of the new dragons. Hopefully I will catch some eggs tomorrow or the day after that... Good luck for those who didn't manage to grab any of the new eggs yet.

I hope you, and everyone else, is going to catch the new eggs smile.gif They are really beautiful ^^

Are these just dropping this weekend like seasonal eggs or will they be like normal eggs?

Is this drop only for tonight. If so could someone catch 1 of each for me please. Thanks.

Giant fire overhead... makes me think of the Doctor Who finale. But then everything does, lately.

Lovely to see a new release, I feel already cool and refreshed.

Oh wow these new dragons are awesome biggrin.gif

I managed to nab 2 'sea' eggs and one 'brightly coloured' egg this morning :3

And the little fireworks badge is so cute; it makes me feel summery happy.gif

Are there any special conditions for the badge (ie; you have to pick up the new eggs this week, you have to pick up both species, etc?) or will you be able to obtain the badge at any time?

Love the fact that there's a notification on my scroll.

Probably going to be my favorite part of this release, regardless of what the dragons look like.

I remember seeing a dragon in the completed requests list called the coastal pteradrake, and I think that's what the sea egg is going to turn into. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the badge head's up. I was wondering what that little thing was, and came to see. I won't be able to get any until tomorrow, since I'm locked. Hopefully they'll still be mass dropping, or at least partial-mass dropping, then. A wonderful friend PM'ed me to be sure I knew about the release (thanks Syph! wink.gif), but it was nice to be warned via the badge also. smile.gif

Thanks again artists and TJ for another set of adorable hatchies! Can't wait to see what the adults look like. smile.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Eeee, new eggz and I notice it just now! D:

Thankfully, only 6 minutes 'til the next drop! happy.gif

Edit: And I guess these don't have dymorphism, right?

Edited by lightbird

teh hatchies are maturing!

and my eggs only have like 50 views....*sigh*

this is going to be torturous waiting for them to hatch.

can't wait to see what the breed names are!

and sadly, i abandoned a glory drake egg to breed something better, but all i got was a nocturne. so i got rid of a glory for a nocturne. shame.

lemme see if i can breed another glory....

Eeee, new eggz and I notice it just now! D:

Thankfully, only 6 minutes 'til the next drop! happy.gif

Edit: And I guess these don't have dymorphism, right?

Probably not, since TJ always has one sprite for each adult and one sprite for each hatchling.