TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Ooh, more shiny things! D: Right after I stock up my scroll with eggs. T_T Ah well. Soon!

user posted image

Everyone who thinks this is a "real CB alt" or something like a CB, its a hoax. look near the bottom of the diff egg. They miscolored three pixels. So stop spazzing.

On a different note, i caught two bright colored and a sea!

*glomps TJ and hugs new eggs*

Sorry Reb, but I'm calling the fake card. I haven't seen a single one in any of the hatcheries...

Yeah fake, and I don´t think it´s a nice thing to do sad.gif

incubated my first sea egg and my brightmarkings egg biggrin.gif

*strokes eggs*

i lllllllurve these eggs tongue.gif

but...this release was so soon....everyone is still scrambling for nebulas, hellfires, terraes, glory drakes, shallow waters, sunsongs, and BBW's! and now these!

lucky me, i already have the other kinds.

wwooooot!

user posted image

Everyone who thinks this is a "real CB alt" or something like a CB, its a hoax. look near the bottom of the diff egg. They miscolored three pixels. So stop spazzing.

oooh...fail.

thanks for this, it was rly confusing me.... sad.gif

Edited by glamoursea2

the fake was such a nice color though....i want to see that color on another dragon in the future >_>

the fake was such a nice color though....i want to see that color on another dragon in the future >_>

that´s true it has a nice bronze colour

O.o 2 second hourly drop... what changed has occurred when I wasn't paying attention?

O.o 2 second hourly drop... what changed has occurred when I wasn't paying attention?

I was wondering the exact same thing O.o

The hourly drop should not have lasted only 2 seconds. Probably just a glitch, seems to happen a few times every release smile.gif

Awww! New hatchlings are cute. Can't wait to see the adults!

The hourly drop should not have lasted only 2 seconds. Probably just a glitch, seems to happen a few times every release smile.gif

This is the first one I've been on for this release, so I just assumed it was a change TJ made to make less strain for the servers. Glitches seem to happen often though.

I noticed it was really shot too =/

also, slow interwebs are slow =/ gonna prolly have to wait til a month after to get them. Thats what normally happens to me ><

Edited by ryoko-kuronosuke

Wait! That was the only hourly drop I had a chance at all day because I am going out!

*wails wildly*

That few second drop made me have a WTF o.0 moment

Must try harder for eggs * . *

Well if the drops are only lasting 2 seconds I guess I'll never get any since I have dial-up *sigh*