TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Omgeee the sea hatchings are addorrrablleee

I must hoard them!!!

I am scroll locked so I can't get any of the new eggs yet but suddenly the badge appeared. Is that normal, a badge without any of the eggs? Not that I am complaining laugh.gif .

I just can't wait till one of my hatchies grows up so I can hunt those beautiful eggs. Thanks TJ, and of course the spriters...

I think commemorating releases with little badges is a cute idea, but I'm happy if it's just for the 4th and this release as well.

Now... to just wait for the little guys to grow up so we can see the adults!!

don't know if this was already posted somewhere in this thread, but WHY is there a "Beat The Haet Summer Release"-trophary !? just for fun ? ohmy.gif

Wait, where there any other badges for the previous releases, or is this the first time it's happening?

God damn it, I feel like a noob.

Wait, where there any other badges for the previous releases, or is this the first time it's happening?

First time there love

there was a badge for easter; however i hadn't joined DC then so idk if there was a release then (most likely)

That badge is clickable - it's the basket from the Festival of Eggs. No dragon releases on Easter, but there was an Easter egg hunt.

Easter wasn't a badge... It was an egg hunt.

First time there love

Oh, thanks. Then I have all except for the Magikarp one and two of the have-x-dragons. :D

I really love the hatchlings and the badge! I can`t wait to see the adults. smile.gif

Not the first time... There is also a badge of the release before this one. It appears when you use Splash a lot. I'll see if I'll find a screenshot of it...

Edit:

user posted image

Edited by Fenixus

Not the first time... There is also a badge of the release before this one. It appears when you use Splash a lot. I'll see if I'll find a screenshot of it...

there is?

wow i didnt know that O.O

Awww, and I'm locked, and not letting go of any of my hatchlings. Is this going to be a one-time release for July 4th, or a permanent one? unsure.gif

Here's the link to the Splash thread: Splash thread. The last few pages talk about the new trophy.

Edited so I'm not completely off topic.

I'm liking the look of the new releases. I vaguely remember the aggressive turquoise one (it's a distinctive color combination), but not the other. Definitely looking forward to seeing the adults.

Edited by Mathcat

ooh laugh.gif *goes splashing* come here little magicarp ^^

Edited by Salamiwaffel

But that one's obtainable any day of the year, correct? The exclusive ones are the only ones that concern me the most.

The gendered hatchies are adorable. Spriters (whoever you are) did a wonderful job (as always).

Awww, and I'm locked, and not letting go of any of my hatchlings. Is this going to be a one-time release for July 4th, or a permanent one? unsure.gif

Good question!

I still have 1-2 days on two of my eggs sad.gif and no more room! Maybe I'll abandon my cb white...

But that one's obtainable any day of the year, correct? The exclusive ones are the only ones that concern me the most.

Correct. If it puts you at ease: I have that new badge without having one of the eggs... I think you just have to be there when they are released. There isn't another solution.

i'm pretty sure they're permanent; this is more a release during the summer than for the fourth of july