TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Well if the drops are only lasting 2 seconds I guess I'll never get any since I have dial-up *sigh*

No, they have been lasting longer than that up until now -- at least 2 or 3 minutes! laugh.gif

I didn't even get to SEE the drop. I really hope the next one is longer o.o'

The hourly drop was unusually quick this time, and I didn't even see any eggs at the 2 five minute drops after that. Plus, I saw a daysong egg in the hourly drop.

Awww. The hatchlings are so cute wub.gif Tho the descriptions confuse me unsure.gif I wonder what the dragons are gonna be like when they grow up. And TJ has only 2 eggs of each, does that mean they have same picture for both genders or that they have no genders?

Oh and just noticed there are two new "smilies". alot.pngcensorkip.gif

Edited by Heinips

Aww, I had really started to hope it was an alternate version for artists or something.

What a rude [and pointless] trick to play on folks.

xd.png I didn't even realize there was a release today until I saw I had an open slot and there are -no- eggs whatsoever. Cave or AP. Definitely something new for a release.

Probably some of the AP changes... ^^

*hopes next hourly lasts more than a few seconds* Didn't even get to TRY grabbing an egg. Two refreshes and POOF, none.

Please forgive the Brit just signing on to see this today. Are both egg descriptions different to any descriptions we already have? The ones on the front page have already turned into hatchlings, so I can't check for myself. Just to make sure I'm picking up the right eggs at drops.

Thanks guys.

Is this an Event Drop for the Fourth of July or something?

But where is the hourly drop?

i doubt it because there were so far no event eggs that base on an event that is only celebrated in one country

Awww. The hatchlings are so cute  :wub: Tho the descriptions confuse me  :unsure:  I wonder what the dragons are gonna be like when they grow up. And TJ has only 2 eggs of each, does that mean they have same picture for both genders or that they have no genders?

Oh and just noticed there are two new "smilies".  alot  ****

It most likely means that they don't have diphormism. So only 1 sprite for booth adults.

Not all dragon need a sepreate male/female ;)

Edited by Angziety

I got 2 of mine last night but wanted to get more of them I hope the hourly drop gets fixed.

No they dont Angziety but it makes all of them look even better smile.gif Thats why I keep checking for new male/female sprites -lol-

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Please forgive the Brit just signing on to see this today. Are both egg descriptions different to any descriptions we already have? The ones on the front page have already turned into hatchlings, so I can't check for myself. Just to make sure I'm picking up the right eggs at drops.

Thanks guys.

The one has brightly colored markings, and the other reminds you of the sea

Edited by Alexis_Wingstar

not strange markings, brightly colored markings

Ugh. So it shares a description with stripes (which are impossible to find in the cave anymore).

It most likely means that they don't have diphormism. So only 1 sprite for booth adults.

Not all dragon need a sepreate male/female wink.gif

Well, the hatchlings haven't gendered yet, so we won't know yet.

^ It is. So no matter which egg you end up getting, it'll be a win smile.gif At least for now.

Well what reason would there be for a dragon with no gender?

Thanks muchly smile.gif

... Is it just me or are the 5 minute drops not happening at all?

I was going to ask that as well.

Ugh. So it shares a description with stripes (which are impossible to find in the cave anymore).

Yeah, I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing. You would THINK it could help folks (like me lol) grab CB stripes in the future....but when there are barely any stripes dropped in the cave (I've seen about three. ever. needless to say I didn't get them), the initial idea doesn't seem as likely.

Would it put your mind at ease if I told you that what Angz said is the truth. She knows what she's talking about.

Actually. If there were two different sprites for the males and females, TJ would likely have more than 2 of each because he always freezes a hatchling. At least that's the way it's been in the past so it's GENERALLY safe to say males and females of these share the same sprites.