TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Aw what lovely hatchies <3

Mine are influnced and incubated biggrin.gif

GAH!

What a time to be locked ... stupid Summer eggs and hatchlings *runs in a circle*

GAH!

What a time to be locked ... stupid Summer eggs and hatchlings *runs in a circle*

I see only 3 eggs and 3 hatchlings... that isn't locked... o-O

Argh. I booted a cb water and pink to make room. I can't help it when the new eggs come out I have to have them first thing. That made only two slots (I lost a slot last night due to a vamp "kill" which won't be back until late tonight). So I did manage to get one of each in the every five minute drops. I'm satisfied. I can always go back to get others once my "kill" slot time is up. The only thing I wouldn't drop is my cb white egg too much time invested in trying to pick up one of those bad babies. biggrin.gif

Edited by Misha

On her scroll they are the exact same colour as everyone else's, so I'm going to chalk it up to quality issues when uploading. Or photoshop

But it could be a special artist egg she found, always possible smile.gif

*points to gender sign*

after screaming at my mom that i need a faster router, i caught both of em xd.png

Finally I got at least 1 of each. ^^" When that hellfire hatches, I can get a third one. *^-^* Nice!

Will those dragons be available in Summer only? Just asking because of TJ's description... ^^"

I refuse to drop any of my current eggs for this drop as they are all currently needed to start lineages or finish a certain part of my collection and most have been influenced. (Woah... run-on sentence). Luckily, most of what is hatching is also being frozen for collection... and all lineage stuff is close to growing up! So I was able to nab a brightly colored egg... and as soon as my next egg hatches (and is subsequently frozen) I will nab another of the new eggs.

Having never caught a CB stripe, I wasn't even aware of what there description was. I find it a little disappointing that they share with the new egg, but I don't want to let it bother me too much.

Yay new eggs!

I was supposed to be unlocked when I came back home today... huh.gif 3d11h! I've never had a dragon this sloooow with growing, and on a day like this! I want new eggies sad.gifwink.gif

Can't wait to see how they will look like when grown up, might be interesting even though I don't like blue.

Edit: Yeah, hatching, growing what's the difference dry.gif

Edited by Psycho_R

XO YAY!

wait.. that means I need to abandon eggs! D:

Edited by Ninetails

I got 4 hatchlings and wanted to abandon my Vamp one but a friend told me she'd kick my butt if I did >_< -lol- I had to incubate my gold egg and just did that with my white cuz as soon as that white one hatches I should only have 2 hatchlings and I can get more eggs smile.gif

Thanks TJ for another dragon release!!!!!!

I abandoned 3 eggs, but it was worth it! I already got the two. biggrin.gif

lol, i did too, i had to abandon three that i was planning to freeze (a mint to freeze, a white to freeze, and a purple to freeze) but nooooo....i had to let go of them....WWWHHYYYY????

oh well, i got two seas and a brightly colored marking one.

oh yeah, and then i abandoned a nebula!!! sad.gif but instead of getting a new egg i got a vamp! so it was totally worth it! i have seen more stripes, MM and insert-witty-title here, and vamps on the AP than ever before! everyone wants these beat the heat eggs!

yay! beat the heat!

and i live in fllllooooorrriiiddaaaa.......

so heat plus H-U-M-I-D-I-T-Y equals

*melt*