Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

Please read the first page I only open the Requests when I finished everything.

When you get a spot open I would like to request a baby. Can you pm me when you are ready to take request again?

When you get a spot open I would like to request a baby. Can you pm me when you are ready to take request again?

She isn't going to do that. You have to keep an eye on the thread on your own, just like everyone else does.

Arroquinn`s female alt black is finished, I hope you like it!

user posted image

I don`t take any more Requests at the moment, because I don`t have the time for it. I will open the list in a view weeks again.

If you could you'd need to get permission from the concept creator of the completed request dragon, I assume. O.o

Yes, I would draw dragons which are not released yet (even if they are in the progress list). But as I said I have to search a new home for me and I don`t have time to draw dragons at the moment, but I will open the list in a view weeks.

The last one is really cute, ^^ reminds me a little Touthless from How to train you're dragon. Nice job!

Thank you TheCobs!

I decide to open one Request slot on Friday because it is a looong weekend I have time for one picture (or maby if I am fast for more).

As I posted, I will draw also dragons from the Dragon Requests and Completed Requests pages. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

For your Sig.

user posted image

[IMG=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6398/pumpkinsmall.png]

This Pumpkin dragon is a little presend to you all for Halloween. It is free to use (but please only in the DC Forum). I hope you have fun with it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Shajana

Oh! It's adorable!!! (I love the pumpkins ^^) Thanks ;3 I might just bump something from my sig to use it.