Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

Danne I have only 3 open slots and they are filled. I can`t take another one, because 4 are too many.

Np, I understand. I'll just wait until next time. smile.gif

Love the Holly! Very cute!

*squee* I lurve the holly~ And the marrow's awesome!! Thanks for your art Shajana! Happy Chinese New Year!

You are all welcome. smile.gif

I`m really glad you like the little Holly. I have to say sorry but I can`t get the Valentine and the other Holly finished today it is more work to make the colours of the Valentine as I thought, but I will post it as soon as possible when it`s finished.

O.O" Do the requested art belong to the requester? Because I saw a user (kayla) using the bone marrow you drew for me! T^T She hadn't asked for permission as well...

She asked my and don`t worry she will get an other dragon for me but as long as I`m not finished with it she can use the marrow. smile.gif

The second Holly (and last Request) is finished, I`m sorry that I need so much time for it... I hope you like it! smile.gif

user posted image

Sig version:

user posted image

No sorry, I can draw pictures in march again but at the moment I don`t have much time.

The second Holly (and last Request) is finished, I`m sorry that I need so much time for it... I hope you like it! smile.gif

user posted image

Sig version:

user posted image

Thank you so much dear *hugs*

*stares at the awesomnes*

Thank you!

yumekaczorek I`m glad you like the Holly! smile.gif

Now I will have again a little break, I have chaos in my life at the moment and I have to tity up a little bit. xd.png

At the moment I try to practice more digital painting, this one is drawn with the computer mouse too (it is not finished, it still will be a lot of work):

Dragon

I hope you like it. smile.gif

Oh and bevore I forget, only the head is nerly finished the complete body has only help lines and colour for me.

That's a fantastic dragon Shajana! I love it smile.gif Good work.

Also, the second Holly is very cute.