Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

That sprite is so great! And your arts are amazing as always, Shajana! wub.gif

Also, I love so much the puppy on your signature! ^^ It's so so cute that I'm gonna die! When I first saw it I got a little hypnotized. xd.png By the way, if you don't mind me to ask you made it?

I made an Avatar for you, it is the new Glaucus Drake. You are allowed to use it here on the dc Forum, please don`t edit or recolour it. Have fun with this little drake:

user posted image

[IMG=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/104/2/f/drakenew_by_nyriana-d7efc1t.gif]

I have to say that you done amazing job ^^

It's just perfect smile.gif

Thank you I am glad you like it!

My poor charmander lost his tail (I have another complete one so don`t worry) but I wanted to make the broken one new so here it is:

user posted image

user posted image

I was very frustraded when I opened the package today. Since years I've been collecting orginal Pokemon Tomy Figures (I only collect the first 151), but I can't spend 45 € + for one Figure.

So, I very often search in ebay and sometimes I'm lucky and able to find Tomy figures on the cheap. But this time the seller took an bad picture from the figure and since Nidoqueen is so rare in Germany I buyed it and hoped that it would be the real figure. But it wasn't....

I was so frustrated that I colored the fake new. Here you can see the fake, my new colored version and the original Figure (how it should look like).

I tried my best to color it as perfect as possible, I used acrylic paints, toothpicker and a very small brush. I never would sell it, I put much more time in it then I should , now my version from Nidoqueen will fill the empty place where the original should stand now.

You're an amazing artist, and I love your work, but I'd recommend Imgur over Imageshack. You see, I just discovered your thread, and I can't see any of your art. That could certainly pose a problem for future requesters, and that's not good at all!

Just some friendly advice!