Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

I`m glad you like it, I thought it would be a nice idea for Halloween to draw it. smile.gif

And there it is! Finally decided what to bump ^^; It's very very adorable, really ;3

Even though the image is blocked here at school x.x I know it's beautiful. :3 I'll stick it in a sig rotator later with my silver. x3

Thank you. xd.png

I`m happy you all like it, the picture from this pumkin dragons was in my head this morning and I thought it would be nice if I draw it for all, so I start working on it and it was fast finished. biggrin.gif

if possible, i would like 2 Terrea DC baby drawings as a request smile.gif i was the male laying on its side and the female's paws on the males exposed side, and i would like it to look like they are trying to bite each other smile.gif

if you can do that, i would really appreciate it

if possible, i would like 2 Terrea DC baby drawings as a request smile.gif i was the male laying on its side and the female's paws on the males exposed side, and i would like it to look like they are trying to bite each other smile.gif

She's not taking requests.

And Shajana, I'm impressed you can wake up, have an idea, and draw something that cute in so small a time.

She's not taking requests.

And Shajana, I'm impressed you can wake up, have an idea, and draw something that cute in so small a time.

that sucks sad.gif well, pm me when she is...

that sucks sad.gif well, pm me when she is...

No one is going to pm you about it. If you want art you have to stalk the thread, just like everyone else does. It's first come, first served.

Shajana also no longer draws two dragons, only one.

Thank you TheCobs!

I decide to open one Request slot on Friday because it is a looong weekend I have time for one picture (or maby if I am fast for more).

As I posted, I will draw also dragons from the Dragon Requests and Completed Requests pages. smile.gif

So... It's technically Friday now (by DC time and mine). wink.gif Is the request slot open, or do we need to wait for you to change the first post? Because I REALLY want to request one. They're so cute! happy.gif

It's Friday where I am now (also DC time), and I doubt this'll fly for reserving a spot, but I can try, right? (Plus, I won't be able to be on most of Friday during the day..and I loove your little babies and would very much like one)

So, if you'll take this as your Friday request, I would love to have a stage 2 ember hatchie, doing..anything cute biggrin.gif Please, and thank you if you take this. If not, I can always stalk and hope ^^;

Edited by Vhyxalas

Her requests are open when she posts to say they're open.

And really. It's in rather poor taste for you guys to be trying to invent a spot that doesn't even exist yet while the poor woman is still in bed.

*frown* Was that directed at me? Because I was just asking if it was open or not, not trying to barge in. I wasn't sure if she's going to edit the first post, since she's only taking the one request -- if she puts it in the heading she'll get a bajillion. I understand that she's very busy lately and if I don't get something this time around I'm perfectly content to wait until her life is a little less hectic.

Plus, y'know, it's bad manners to point out other people's bad manners. tongue.gif

Now the Request List is open for one slot, I`m sorry guys but I live in germany and for me it is now 9.00 o`clock PM. So don`t be angry about me but I don`t have the same time than most of you. wink.gif

Urk, I hope it's okay if I request even though I'm new. ^^'

I'd like a female white healer dragon, just a normal one.

If you can do it thanks, I love your arts! They are really amazing.

That`s ok you will get your female white.

As I said, when I am early fininish with the Request I will open another slot.

Now the Request List is open for one slot, I`m sorry guys but I live in germany and for me it is now 9.00 o`clock PM. So don`t be angry about me but I don`t have the same time than most of you. wink.gif

Aw, don't apologize. No one's angry. happy.gif I can't wait to see CrazyInsanity's white, I'm sure it'll be adorable!

Her requests are open when she posts to say they're open.

And really. It's in rather poor taste for you guys to be trying to invent a spot that doesn't even exist yet while the poor woman is still in bed.

If you're referring that to me, I have no idea where she is, what time zone and all, plus, I even mentioned that if it wasn't acceptable then fine, but I figured it was worth a shot. Especially since I never get to be on whenever stuff opens or happens, so this was my only chance.

I`m sorry that I have to say you that Vhyxalas but I can`t make special rules for you, other want the same later than you and then I have to draw too much. I only can open this one slot. I have private life next to the DC, I have a new Job and I have to find an apartment for me and I can`t draw too much at the moment.

I thought it would be a nice idea to open one slot for the long weekend for you guys, so that you don`t have to wait too long, normally I don`t have the time for it at the moment.