Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

CrazyInsanity`s female white is finished, I hope you like the little girl. smile.gif

user posted image

I will open the second and last slot for this weekend now, and after that the request list will be closed for some weeks.

Could I have -- sorry! I accidentally pressed the button too early.

Could you draw a green striped dragon?

Kaini can take the spot, seeing as I have already requested from you before and she never has smile.gif

Edited by zephyr_123

If I may, I'd like to take that request smile.gif Can you do a cheese dragon for me, in a standing up pose rather than the curled pose you did for Vampyrvenom? If that's alright.

Thank you very much, love your little dragons smile.gif

EDIT: Yikes, posted over...

Oh! Thank you Zephyr smile.gif

Edited by Kaini

My pleasure happy.gif I noticed the text under the white dragon and realized that it wouldn't be fair to take the last slot for a while from someone who hasn't gotten a cute dragon from you yet.

That little white dragon is just adorable Shajana. She looks like she is being held by someone while she gets smooches on her little nose. xd.png

Are requests open now?

I <3 your works.

Nope. She took two this weekend, but they're closed now.

Thank you guys for your nice words! And I`m sorry Kandycat but the two slots are taken and now I will have a break from drawing dragons for some weeks.

Here is Kaini`s standing Cheese dragon, I hope you like it! smile.gif

user posted image

I`m happy you like the little cheese dragon. Now I will have a little break but don`t be afraid I will come back soon and draw new DC Babys for you. smile.gif

Long brake xd.png i just love the bright pink. I just have to go on a million times a day to check how cute it is! your such a good drawer!

Thank you! I will open the request list again at the 30th... then I have a lot of time. smile.gif