Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

I tried something new, it is a test picture only draw with Photoshop and my Computer mouse (no tablet), I hope you like it.

user posted image

What a beautiful drawing Shajana! I really love it smile.gif And it's great to hear that you will open again.

Thank you, I`m glad you all like it. If you want I can post the background without the dino. smile.gif

Linpug I will see if I draw adulds or not... actually I`m not really good in drawing aduld dragons, so I will se if or if not, I have a bit time to think about it.

And thank you all for the nice compliments. smile.gif

I'm confused are you going to open requests again on January 30th, are they open now or are they already full? I would love to make a request before the slots fill up. Your such a wonderful artist I would love to have one of your works of art! Thank you so much for your help! Best Wishes

I will open the request on January 30th not earlier, because then I have time to draw a bit again. smile.gif

The Requests are open I will have 3 open slots, when I finished all 3 I will open more.

I decide that I will draw aduld dragons too, so let me know in your request if you want an aduld or and Baby dragon, I will draw dragons from the dragon requests too.

Please write the request with the new Form, thank you! smile.gif

DC or dragon request?:

What Type of dragon?:

Baby or Aduld?:

Is it okay if I request a dragon? I know I have already requested one before.

DC or dragon request?: DC

What Type of dragon?: Skywing

Baby or Adult?: Baby

Edited by zephyr_123

DC or dragon request?: DC

What Type of dragon?: Bone Marrow (Halloween one)

Baby or Aduld?: adult