Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

Thanky ou ^-^. It`s nice to hear that you like my work.

ThatDeadGirl`s Male Flamingo dragon is finished. I hope you like the little boy.

user posted image

The Request List is open BUT it will take longer untill I will finish the new ones because I have an Interview on Friday for an job as Webdesigner. smile.gif

ZOMG I LOVE IT!!! I don't have time to rearrange my siggy right now, but I will add him tonight. I don't want you to think I'm not using it. xd.png

Thank you sooooo much! <3

Aww, such cute leetle babies!! The flamingo, bright pink, silver, and red are all so... squeeful!

Good luck for your job interview, Shajana! I'm sure you'll be awesome. smile.gif

Thank you! I hope I will have luck on Friday (but I`m very nervous sad.gif )

Edited by Shajana

Hiyetti`s Magi Dragon is finished, I hope you like it!

user posted image

smile.gif It`s nice to hear that you like the flamingo dragon I draw for you ThatDeadGirl.

omg that is PERFECT:D thankies!

i loooove it!!!

Edited by Hiyetti

I`m working on the Scatch at the moment, I want to make a pose but it didn`t look right at the moment.

I`m so sorry that I need so much time with the last Request, but I wasn`t able to send the picture I draw to my Computer (Bluetooth didn`t want to work). But now since a long time I was able to send the image, finally I can work with it. I think i will be finish in a view hours. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

Bugsmickey`s Day Glory is finished (and it was a lot of work), I hope you like it.

user posted image

Now I will take again 2 Requests.

*Wonders if she should make a request, since she's been lucky just randomly popping in on several other threads...*

If possible, could I please have a DC baby? A real baby even! An ungendered Frill? And, and... could it have a chicken on its head? xd.png

It's one of the dragons that 'guards' my cave.