Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

I`m glad you all like my Art. Infinis Silver boy will be finished in a view hours, after that I will open the requests again. smile.gif

Infinis male Silver is finished, as little thank you for all your help and for the nice words in your PM I made for you a big version, I hope you like the little boy. smile.gif

user posted image

For your Sig:

user posted image

The request is open, I will draw custom dragons, or dragons from the Dragon Requests List. smile.gif

He's so cuuuuuute....<3 Thanks Shajana! /sticks in sig

Ooh! awesome job! can i have a bright pink mature hatchling? Same pose as sprite but cuter. Thank you smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Thank you saph!

I finished the Scetches of both dragons. I think I will be finish with both tomorrow. smile.gif

Thank you saph!

I finished the Scetches of both dragons. I think I will be finish with both tomorrow. smile.gif

I'm so excited. biggrin.gif

You does animals? For frees?

I plan on requesting two fighting wolves ( tee hee, my username ) for an avvi... but I don't know who.

You does animals? For frees?

I plan on requesting two fighting wolves ( tee hee, my username ) for an avvi... but I don't know who.

I think she only does DC Dragons.

Darn. I couldn't find anyone else :/

Well she seems pretty specific in her first post that DC babies are all you can request. And I've never seen her do other things for people on here. It never hurts to ask though, the worst she can say is no. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

I`m sorry RuthlessWolves but I don`t draw Animals. I`m good in drawing dragons because I draw them often but animals are too much work for me.

Linpug`s Bright Pink is finsihed, I hope you like it.

user posted image

I a view hours I will be finished with ThatDeadGirl`s Flamingo dragon. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

*speechless* ohmy.gif thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is adorable!! wub.gif

edit: Um how do i put it in my sig? down there you see my attempt to put it in unsure.gif

Edited by Linpug