Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

Thank you for the compliment zephyr_123 but the request list is not open. I always finish the hole list bevore I take new requests, so you have to wait a little bit more. You can see on the first page how long I need for the second picture. wink.gif

*Whacks self*

I am so sorry for my impatience. That was really dumb of me.

Edited by zephyr_123

The mint and pygmy are way too cute ! Amazing ^^

And even though I'm beyond glad you accepted my request, I'm sorry I'm giving you so much work xd.png

Edited by arya25

Thank you arya25! It`s ok, I`m ready with the Scetch of your dragons and now I only have to line it and colour, it was kind of fun to draw the couple for you. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

I love the drawing, wanna give any info about it? wink.gif

And I kinda like the name.

Edited by Everyone

If you want, the dragon is accepted and I`m really happy about it. smile.gif

But don`t worry I still work on teh requests I only need to colour the picture for arya25. I think I will be finished in a view hours.

I finished arya25`s picture.. But I saw too late that you want an Female white and a Male daydream >.<. I hope it is ok, if not I will change it.

user posted image

=DDD

I simply LOVE it ! So beautiful ! I love how the white is standing on the cloud and the daydream is so cute looking at him ! :3

Much more awesome than what I had in mind, thanks again Shajana ! I will proudly put it in my sig smile.gif

And gratz on your dragon ! I saw that it got accepted, and me likes ^^

Edited by arya25

The Falconiform wyvern looks really cool (I saw it in the dragon request section). I like the mini-description you gave it with the flames dancing on its body.

And the daydream and white are too cute. I love how they're both on the cloud, and it's just... so well-drawn!

Thank you for the nice compliments! I`m glad you like my work. smile.gif

The Request list is open for two new people.

*Reads first page and title fifty times to make sure that requests are open*

Could I have a sunrise dragon?

Edited by zephyr_123

Hey there, I really love your drawings. biggrin.gif They're so cute!

Could I maybe get on the list and have a thunder dragon? biggrin.gif (That's the legendary, not the electric, although I'm sure you knew that. ^^ )

Thanks in advance!

Edit for spelling fail. tongue.gif

Edited by Kassa_Pyro

You are welcome. It will take a little bit time when I finish both, then I will open the list again. smile.gif

I can`t believe how fast we all working on my dragon idea. xd.png

I will start to Scetch the dragon requests tomorrow, may I can line one of them. smile.gif