Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

sapphiredragon73 I send you a message. In the message is the new link (I upload the Bluna again, now it should work). smile.gif

Thank you but my request is closed and after the hellfire I will stop to draw for a while, because I don`t have the time for it at the moment.

Aww, that's too bad, I love your art! Oh well, you definitely deserve/need a break because you've been working so hard xd.png

Thank you xd.png. It is really hard to work on the Hellfire if you have an artblock. It is a work where I thought "When I`m ready?" because I allready draw an female hellfire and to draw one again is not really fun. >.<

dragonpuck`s female Hellfire is finished... I`m sorry that I need so much time for it... I hope you like her.

user posted image

Now I will have a break from drawing dragons, I hope you all can understand it. Don`t worry I will open the Slots again when I have more time. smile.gif

Ooooooh, she's so beautiful! I will stalk this thread until you return and open up requests again! Er... I mean, check it occasionally within reason.

dragonpuck`s female Hellfire is finished... I`m sorry that I need so much time for it... I hope you like her.

user posted image

Now I will have a break from drawing dragons, I hope you all can understand it. Don`t worry I will open the Slots again when I have more time. smile.gif

Sooo cute biggrin.gif , I love her, thanks so much

a small version for my sig would be wonderful-I'll pm you

I`m glad you like her! I PM`d you back. wink.gif

I will write in my Thread when I open the Slots again. smile.gif

I had noticed several of your works on others' signatures, and I have to say aside from now wanting one as well (I'll wait patiently for slots to open again lol), they are so so beautiful and so cute ! ^^

Gratz on your art ! smile.gif

I`m glad you like my art arya25. It will take a little bit more time bevore I open the Thread again. smile.gif

Mint and Pygmy please? -puppy eyes-

Like, playin n stuff.

Edited by Everyone

I`m glad you like my art arya25. It will take a little bit more time bevore I open the Thread again. smile.gif

You're most welcome, you truly deserve it ^^

And if there's another spot open, is it possible to have a white (female) and a daydream male together ? With his pose he'll be looking at her. I was just wondering, if it's not possible I'd love to request a white (male), with maybe some sort of magic fog or sparks emanating from his staff.

I'm aware you've already done white and daydream, but I thought I'd ask first happy.gif

Edited by arya25

Whoa, those requests filled up fast! Dang driver's ed. sad.gif But that's besides the point, I'm just glad you're opening requests again happy.gif Thanks so much for doing so, and I'll just wait for a slot to open up. smile.gif

Edit: Your request slots appear to be full since I counted right, but it doesn't say so yet, so, just in case they're not full, could I have a male pygmy hatchie? *Here's for trying*

Edited by zephyr_123

Sorry zephyr_123 the Request list is full. And No problem Everyone I will draw your Mind and Pygmy and I will draw the two dragons arya25. smile.gif

BUT those two are the last Request which I draw with two dragons.. it is really too much work I only want to draw one dragon...

Edited by Shajana

wink.gif thanks. I luve your little baby dragons! SO CUTE!

Glad that I got one of the last two-dragon pieces... Heh heh.

Oh well, I can't wait to see your drawings! I'm kind of surprised about all the two-dragon requests. It's something I've never really considered. happy.gif

Could I have a sunrise dragon please?

*overcomes adrenaline rush*

Sorry, now to edit my post. I should have stated first (because this is the most important) that those playing dragons are adorable!! It's awesome to see your art again.

Edited by zephyr_123