Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Me and my one Shallow water have been splashing religiously this past month =D Some people may have 5 to splash with, some may have 10... I'm gonna do it with 1, oh yeah.

Me and my one Shallow water have been splashing religiously this past month =D Some people may have 5 to splash with, some may have 10... I'm gonna do it with 1, oh yeah.

If I were you I'd seriously consider investing in at least one more shallow. Or you could just keep doing what you're doing now for about 70 more days.

I love it Nine. smile.gif Good luck with your one goldfish. smile.gif I'm sure you will be successful (someday). smile.gif

I know that there are some users that have already the badge but are still splashing to find out if there is another badge after the Magikarp one. How high you've come to count? Has anyone doubled the splashes? And what about an eventual "Gyarados" badge? I don't really think it exist right now, but what if TJ decide to add one? There are rumors about it?

Excuse me for quoting myself, but I'd like to hear something about this. Today I splashed again (and counted) even if I've got my badge but I don't know if this will be useful. What should I do? Continue to splashing or forget it?

@ Nine: Wow, this is epical! smile.gif I tried to get my badge with my only Shallow (son of two dragons of mine) but I saw a lot of people here posting "I've got it" so I decided to camp in the AP for get more Shallow (my breeding pair "suddendly" decided that their children were enough and refused to have more eggs).

I'm so glad I found this thread. I hadn't been splashing, but I shall do so now on a daily basis - in fact I've put it in my calendar that comes up daily when I start my computer smile.gif

Thank you for the helpful information about this BSA.

What?

KOIKING MAGIKARP is evolving!

Congratulations! Your KOIKING MAGIKARP evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Finally! happy.gif

What?

KOIKING MAGIKARP is evolving!

Congratulations! Your KOIKING MAGIKARP evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Finally! happy.gif

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

Finally!!! I got a badge!

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

Congratulations to everyone on their badges! smile.gif

I have one question to ask - how many goldfish dragons I need on my scroll to get a badge? I have only 2 goldfishes right now, and I'm trying to get my badge for so long, but nothing. Does that have some relation to number of goldfishes in scroll? unsure.gif

Congratulations to everyone on their badges! smile.gif

I have one question to ask - how many goldfish dragons I need on my scroll to get a badge? I have only 2 goldfishes right now, and I'm trying to get my badge for so long, but nothing. Does that have some relation to number of goldfishes in scroll? unsure.gif

I think that the badge is given once you've splashed a certain amount of times so the more goldfish, the more you can splash, but I have seen people get the badge with only 3 goldfish.

I thought the same, but this stuff with the badge is now becoming an real mistery... :S

Well, if it takes 100 splashes:

1 goldfish will take 100 days or over 3 months of daily splashing

2 goldfish will take 50 days or under 2 months of daily splashing

3 goldfish will take 34 days or just over 1 month of daily splashing

4 goldfish will take 25 days or under 1 month of daily splashing.

More than 4 goldfish will take even less time, of course.

I used splash option right now with my 2 dragons, and for the second one, it wrote me this:

"TRITON'S NYMPH has no moves left!

TRITON'S NYMPH used STRUGGLE!

TRITON'S NYMPH is hit with recoil!"

What does that mean? blink.gif

I used splash option right now with my 2 dragons, and for the second one, it wrote me this:

"TRITON'S NYMPH has no moves left!

TRITON'S NYMPH used STRUGGLE!

TRITON'S NYMPH is hit with recoil!"

What does that mean? blink.gif

This happens when you reload the page. The Shallow has 1 pp for make a splash, and after the splash it goes to 0 pp. So if you try to make another splash reloading the page it will try to splash but for lack of points it will use struggle and is hit with a recoil.

The Shallow BSA is based on the Pokemon Magikarp, "splash" and "struggle" are its moves.

I've lost count of how many splashes this makes, but today was another attempt and another day without a badge. *sighs* I'm beginning to think it was easier to get my GoN than it is to get my Splash Badge.

MisunderstoodDreamer, thanks. smile.gif

Yap, I stopped counting, too... Sometimes I think I'll never get that badge. tongue.gif

I'm curious; does anything happen if you keep splashing after you've gotten the badge? Like another level (might the magikarp badge get a crown after you hit 200 splashes, or something)? Or is that it?