Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

STUPID! Not everyone plays pokemon so for those who don't (like me) the "joke" BSA is wasted on them.

STUPID! Not everyone plays pokemon so for those who don't (like me) the "joke" BSA is wasted on them.

Idk, I don't play Pokemon and I still think it's cute. wink.gif

I don't play Pokemon either, and I think it's a really cute idea.

I got a real kick out of the news thread and the Rescue Kip thread the other night as well. I laughed at the craziness a lot.

I still think it's cute. And I know next to nothing about pokemon. lol

Don't play and never played pokemon myself and I still find this BSA amusing xd.png

I know nothing about pokemon and I think it is cute. I think I'll splash everyday. smile.gif

Then don't use it. Simple as that. It won't hurt you.

I don't plan on it. Just like I don't use earthquake. I can see the point behind earthquake though.

As for the "point" of Splash being to give lulz, doesn't do that for me. It annoys me instead.

Edited by pegasi1978

I don't plan on it. Just like I don't use earthquake. I can see the point behind earthquake though.

As for the "point" of Splash being to give lulz, doesn't do that for me. It annoys me instead.

Oh no, whatever shall we do!

I don't care if it doesn't do anything. Having a BSA that is usable ONCE A DAY.... is sufficient enough to make me happy. I'm easy to amuse. xd.png

The thread is for discussing the BSA. Not everyone is going to be as amused by it as others are. I just happened to express my displeasure about it...as is my right.

The thread is for discussing the BSA. Not everyone is going to be as amused by it as others are. I just happened to express my displeasure about it...as is my right.

And you just HAD to call it:

STUPID!

I haven't even tried it yet and I think it's awesome. Sure, it's useless - but maybe later on it'll turn into something really interesting. ;D

Nobody's debating your right. They're just stating their disagreement. smile.gif

D'you mind if I ask why it is the BSA annoys you so much?

Are you SERIOUS? There actually is a BSA Splash? Has it been confirmed yet? I want a Shallow water now!

Are you SERIOUS? There actually is a BSA Splash? Has it been confirmed yet? I want a Shallow water now!

Yep, I used it when Avelyne grew up. It's real tongue.gif

I don't play Pokemon either, and I think it's a really cute idea.

I got a real kick out of the news thread and the Rescue Kip thread the other night as well. I laughed at the craziness a lot.

I know. I was there. Sad it got closed, it was fun. But I thought it was meaningless. Apparently, it did mean something, and not just a distress call from Kip. xd.png Sorry I couldn't help it I just had to say that.

Nobody's debating your right. They're just stating their disagreement. smile.gif

D'you mind if I ask why it is the BSA annoys you so much?

Because it doesn't do anything useful. In my opinion BSAs should be useful.

I've splashed 3 times now and when my other shallow water dragons grow up, I hope to be able to splash several times a day. smile.gif

I've splashed 3 times now and when my other shallow water dragons grow up, I hope to be able to splash several times a day. smile.gif

That sounds just about right. biggrin.gif

Because it doesn't do anything useful. In my opinion BSAs should be useful.

Well, it does make people laugh, which could be viewed as useful in an entertainment sense. Aside from that, maybe TJ plans for it to be useful later on? I kinda hope for the latter, since I do somewhat agree, I like BSAs to have a tangible use.

You can use it one time out of forty huh?

*Alois Trancy used splash!* biggrin.gif

Did, nothing of course. tongue.gif

Hm...I'll wait forty days and use it. Maybe it have to be at max in order to see what it really does.

Anyways,

I wanna play pokemon now. xd.png

Eh..why are ppl annoyed at something that they can choose to ignore?

I'm gonna go splashing now, if you don't want to join me, fine. Don't bother me when I am having fun splashing. tongue.gif

I'm thinking of creating a shallow water army so I can splash frequently through out the day.