Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I don't think TJ would've released a BSA that does nothing. I think we'll have to figure it out. the 40/40 theory is interesting tho.

Are we sure it does nothing. Because ever since the BSA came out, a large amount of AP eggs have been going to the wilderness. Connection?

It's the same amount of green eggs that were there weeks ago.

Unless Splash spawns a random green egg in the AP, it's doing exactly what it says it's doing. Nothing.

I cannot wait for my goldfish to grow up now. hahaha even if the bsa does nothing it's still hilarious.

How do we know it does absolutely nothing? What if there is something that it does, it's just hard to use like the Summon BSA? No one can know until some more actions have been used...

I don't think TJ would've released a BSA that does nothing. I think we'll have to figure it out. the 40/40 theory is interesting tho.

Actually, I have no doubt in my mind he would add a BSA that does nothing just for the lulz. laugh.gif

How do we know it does absolutely nothing? What if there is something that it does, it's just hard to use like the Summon BSA? No one can know until some more actions have been used...

It's a blatant Pokemon reference though. Hell, the thing is listed under G for Goldfish when you sort your dragons alphabetically, and that's exactly what Magikarp is. A giant goldfish.

Splash has never, and will never, do anything. I'm pretty sure that this won't do anything either.

Actually, I have no doubt in my mind he would add a BSA that does nothing just for the lulz. laugh.gif

Yeah, same laugh.gif

I used Splash yesterday and it went down to 0/40 and now it is back to 1/40 - I think I'll leave it alone and see if it goes up tomorrow.

I'm very suspicious of the new BSA ninja.gif I'm not sure that it's going to do absolutely nothing, time will tell

I'm very suspicious of the new BSA ninja.gif I'm not sure that it's going to do absolutely nothing, time will tell

This. TJ is quite devious indeed (exibit A: Pokemon night.). Only time will tell...

edit: ohmyfish, TJ posted below me D:

Edited by Kanakha

Are we sure it does nothing. Because ever since the BSA came out, a large amount of AP eggs have been going to the wilderness. Connection?

AP eggs don't go to the wilderness. Sometimes wilderness eggs will go to the AP, but not the other way around.

I think this is just a joke, lol. Part of Magikarp Madness, no doubt. Although it would be interesting if it actually did something at 40/40. Also, OMG TJ POSTED. O.O

Well I haven't got a Goldfish Dragon yet,but it sounds so...fun to have a BSA that does nothing at all... lol lol lol

Lol, so it goes abck to 1/40 every day? Nice.

Personally I think the BSA is just pointless. They could have made a BSA that could have actually done something useful... Other than just making more "lol" for the people who sit and play Pokemon all day.

It could have been a BSA that helps with breeding for example. >_>

It's not pointless at all. Its point, most likely, is to be silly. Nothing wrong with that.

Wilderness dragons are able to breed and produce eggs on their own --- those are the eggs you are seeing in the wilderness - NOT eggs from the AP. Sometimes eggs from the wilderness will slip into the AP, but AP eggs never go to the wilderness.

Personally I think the BSA is just pointless. They could have made a BSA that could have actually done something useful... Other than just making more "lol" for the people who sit and play Pokemon all day.

It could have been a BSA that helps with breeding for example. >_>

Hey, now, don't diss pokemon. Pokemon is awesome. btw, I don't think giving a goldfish dragon a breeding BSA would make any sense...

well, anyway. I can't wait to get a goldfish egg and try this out~ I think the point of it is to BE pointless. There's so much stress with everyone trying to hurry and collect every single possible dragon before everyone else does. It's nice to have a fun little silly thing once in a while~

Edited by Blood-Otherium

I haven't gotten a goldfish yet but hopefully when I do I can test out the splash too....

Magikarp FTW! xd.png no but seriously...

edit for k to c mix up fail

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Wilderness dragons are able to breed and produce eggs on their own --- those are the eggs you are seeing in the wilderness - NOT eggs from the AP.  Sometimes eggs from the wilderness will slip into the AP, but AP eggs never go to the wilderness.

That may no longer be true. There has been a poll out (check your scroll headings-site polls) about what to do for cave blocking, and a large majority of people voted to start sending eggs to the wilderness if they had been on the AP too long. That may have been implimented, or perhaps in a trial period.

Edit: Just read previous posts, lol, so I'm wrong. Still, the poll is there, and if you haven't voted, you should check it out. smile.gif

Edited by raevela