Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

sonnyfftl, you don't have to wait forty days. Just one. And the meter doesn't increase past 1/40, TJ said himself.

arlymaye, yeah, I agree. It doesn't change the game at all. It doesn't have negative side effects. If you ignore it, it's like it's not there.

Because it doesn't do anything useful. In my opinion BSAs should be useful.

Just pretend the dragon never had a BSA if you don't like it. There is no reason to be displeased with it if the BSA doesn't even exist.

I don't understand why some people appear to be angry about the BSA. It is something that is easily ignored so there is no reason to get upset. Personally I like it and even though it does nothing I have found it much more rewarding then my summoning BSA which also does nothing. At least I get to Splash every day. tongue.gif

I still think there is a possibility that it could change to something useful like splashing the ink off your scroll so you can rename a dragon but even if it doesn't the fact that it can amuse people makes it useful. Some things are just for fun. Silly putty has no real use but it's fun. The ejector seat button stuck to the dash of my car has no use but it's fun. If Splash has cause one person to smile, and we all know it has done that, then it has proven its worth.

its sounds fun splashing randomly....

*prods water and magi

breeeeeeeed you fools!!! lol

I think this was cute, but I do hope that we don´t get a total pokemon invasion here. Now don´t get me wrong I don´t have anything against pokemon just I do think this is another game and it should remain so.

I don't do Pokemon, and I still think this is pretty darned hilarious. xd.png I can't believe that out of all those theories, this was the right one...

*wants to splash*

I still don't have goldfish sad.gif

I think the splash BSA is hilarious! Gives them a personality.

I wish other dragons had their own:

Breathes fire

Sparks

Casts magic spell

Suns themself

Conjures rain

etc...

I think the splash BSA is hilarious! Gives them a personality.

I wish other dragons had their own:

Breathes fire

Sparks

Casts magic spell

Suns themself

Conjures rain

etc...

that's actually not a bad idea

suggest it.

I suppose I would find this significantly more funny if I knew anything about Pokemon. Like this, it's a bit blink.gif

Or maybe it's a carboncopy of the pokemon move splash which does absolutely nothing?

xd.png

That's funny.

Maybe it's a teleport?

-Phovos

I think it'll do nothing, because I tried it a few seconds ago with my Shallow dragon and you don't even have to type in your password .

Which you have to do, if you want to use every other BSA before it's activate .

Edited by Shichibi

I think it'll do nothing, because I tried it a few seconds ago with my Shallow dragon and you don't even have to type in your password .

Which you have to do, if you want to use every other BSA before it's activate .

that's an interesting point...I don't have an adult so I can't see the BSA. i don't think there are any other actions you can have a dragon do besides splash and fog that do not require confirmation. Meaning there is no permanent effect for these actions.

If you ask me, the cuteness of the SPLASH BSA wears off after about a minute, then it's just kind of irritating that we got a bum BSA.

Ashleigh, to this I would say - You're not owed any BSAs. TJ isn't a debtee of yours who pays you back what you're owed in the form of BSAs and dragons. You weren't even supposed to get a new one this release at all, it's just for fun. Be glad. It's not DETRACTED from anything, you know?

Also, word. Splashing is fun-sauce.

I don't claim to be OWED anything. I realize this is a game run by someone who enjoys keeping the game fresh by introducing new dragons to its players. I am always the first one to jump to TJ's and the staff's defense when they are being attacked.

I just find having a BSA that does nothing adds nothing to the game. I don't see a point in having it, other than to make a couple people giggle for a few seconds.

Firstpage: 1/40? I think that means you have to wait for a LONG time for it to say 40/40 befor eit does anything. On ALL the games I have seen/played, you have to fill up the ?/?.

As long as Splash's only complaint completely and aggressively misses the point of the BSA, TJ did something right.

Firstpage: 1/40? I think that means you have to wait for a LONG time for it to say 40/40 befor eit does anything. On ALL the games I have seen/played, you have to fill up the ?/?.

TJ said somewhere (I think it was earlier in this very topic?) that it never goes above 1/40. It's just a play on pokemon, again lol

I don't claim to be OWED anything. I realize this is a game run by someone who enjoys keeping the game fresh by introducing new dragons to its players. I am always the first one to jump to TJ's and the staff's defense when they are being attacked.

I just find having a BSA that does nothing adds nothing to the game. I don't see a point in having it, other than to make a couple people giggle for a few seconds.

You don't have to use it though. Just pretend it doesn't even exist. It's not as if it's sitting around throwing pebbles at you or poking you with a stick. So what if it's useless? After all.... Aren't the dragons, on the whole, altogether useless? I mean, you don't really do anything with them either. They don't do tricks, or play fetch, or cook dinner. It's just a different level of uselessness. You don't have to use it, so there's not really any point in anyone being disappointed, annoyed, disgruntled or whatever about it. If it's fun for you - then enjoy. If it's not - just ignore it.

Another gold fish grew up so now I can splash twice a day. smile.gif

That's not the point I was making. The dragons without BSAs were never meant to do anything, so there's no disappointment.

BSAs are SUPPOSED to do something, hence why they are called Breed-Specific Actions. The fact that this BSA does not fit this description is disappointing.