Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I have 4 adults now, so now I can Splash 4 times a day. smile.gif

Yay, I got myself a goldfish so I can start Splashing!

The BSA is stupid IMO. It's really useless. Why have a BSA if it won't do anything? It didn't get a lawl from me. Pokemon has it's place... in Pokemon. Pokemon is Pokemon. Our dragons don't need a useless BSA. It's a waste of time. I know some people will disagree with me but ugh... we get a new BSA and it's a waste waste waste because it does nothing. What disappointment.

Y'know, I'm laughing at this action even though I have no adult shallow water dragons yet.

I can just imagine the hullabaloo that would go on if the action happened to be a one in very very few chance that the dragon splashed would loose it's name. (the splash washed the ink off the scroll)

I don't see how splash is pointless, it's an action, people use the action so they can have fun, the point of the action is to make some people smile. smile.gif

That night was April Fools just a couple of years ago. Dragon Cave started as a Pokemon game way before that.

I'm actually pretty sure it didn't....Just a bunch of pokemon fans happen to also like dragon cave. The orignal dragons were copyrighted images from other sites/games that got redone in the big replacement project.

Orignal sprites:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/dragon-cave/im...tle/old-sprites

What exactly are those taken from though? Some of them look familiar, but all I can recognize are the Yoshies

speaking of splash, what's the cool down for it? 0.o

24 hours

The BSA is stupid IMO. It's really useless. Why have a BSA if it won't do anything? It didn't get a lawl from me. Pokemon has it's place... in Pokemon. Pokemon is Pokemon. Our dragons don't need a useless BSA. It's a waste of time. I know some people will disagree with me but ugh... we get a new BSA and it's a waste waste waste because it does nothing. What disappointment.

What's it wasting exactly? Just pretend the dragon doesn't have one at all. o_o And I mean that's the point of it is to be useless.

The BSA is stupid IMO. It's really useless. Why have a BSA if it won't do anything? It didn't get a lawl from me. Pokemon has it's place... in Pokemon. Pokemon is Pokemon. Our dragons don't need a useless BSA. It's a waste of time. I know some people will disagree with me but ugh... we get a new  BSA and it's a waste waste waste because it does nothing. What disappointment.

It hints at a double standard, too. TJ doesn't want anymore "joke" dragons or non-dragons (like the toy dragon), and other BSA ideas get scratched because they're not "authentic" enough and "don't fit the breed" (like papers or waters having a Renaming BSA).

And now we have a pokemon reference that is not only silly but does absolutely nothing.

I'm just pointing out the obvious here rolleyes.gif

Let's see some real chances being enacted, stuff that people have actually voted on and really want to see happen.

C'mon, guys. It's not like Splash took the place of another BSA that might have been released; it was just a little bonus that TJ threw in. If we hadn't gotten it, we wouldn't have gotten any.

As to the double standard thing, well, there's a difference between one option on one dragon's Actions page that's incredibly easy to ignore(and that does, in fact, fit the dragon) and a whole new breed.

It hints at a double standard, too. TJ doesn't want anymore "joke" dragons or non-dragons (like the toy dragon), and other BSA ideas get scratched because they're not "authentic" enough and "don't fit the breed" (like papers or waters having a Renaming BSA).

And now we have a pokemon reference that is not only silly but does absolutely nothing.

I'm just pointing out the obvious here rolleyes.gif

Let's see some real chances being enacted, stuff that people have actually voted on and really want to see happen.

THIS ^

For this reason, I don't care for it. At the same time, I'm not going to cry about it either.

I dreamt with this xd.png

Apparently when you splashed a certain number of times, the last dragon you clicked became sort of the leader of your scroll and the sprite changed... it reminded me of the ascension proyect! Then that dragon would show, too, it's mate on it's personal page under the title 'husband' or 'wife'. And they also gained another BSA but I can't remember what it was...

Yep, random comment!

Okay, so maybe black dragons should have the BSA "look scary," and white dragons should have the BSA "be very calm and peaceful." rolleyes.gif I mean, it fits the breed, but ... it doesn't actually DO anything.

HILARIOUS, huh?! rolleyes.gif

Okay, so maybe black dragons should have the BSA "look scary," and white dragons should have the BSA "be very calm and peaceful." rolleyes.gif I mean, it fits the breed, but ... it doesn't actually DO anything.

HILARIOUS, huh?! rolleyes.gif

I would laugh if Black Dragons had a BSA "Scary" and it simply said "BOO!" on the page when you used it.

I wouldn't find the White Dragon one as funny, but I wouldn't complain if you used it and it simply said "Stares at you peacefully."

It would be funny though if the other ones after that said "Still staring."

Seriously, people are just taking this too seriously.

I forgot all about splash until I saw this thread again.

After my fail summon tomorrow, I'll see if I can't breed another goldfish xd.png

I just got to use my first Splash.

It's fun, in a silly kind of way. rolleyes.gif

And regardless of what people think about the BSA, the sprite itself is beautiful...

I love Splash! I wish my water army could splash as well - they'd create a tidal wave lol.

haha, when i get a goldfish i want to try this xd.png

"SPLASH!... uhh, ok. now what?"

The "now what" part is when you backspace after you splash. Then you get to use Struggle, which also does nothing. xd.png

What will happen when....lets say after 40 days of splashing everday....there would happen something......