Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

my goldfish is just a hatchling yet.lol

i wonder if we can have more than 2?

Edited by toniblab

That may no longer be true. There has been a poll out (check your scroll headings-site polls) about what to do for cave blocking, and a large majority of people voted to start sending eggs to the wilderness if they had been on the AP too long. That may have been implimented, or perhaps in a trial period.

Uh, TJ himself said AP eggs don't go to the wilderness. One page ago.

Once it runs out of usable moves, the Shallow Water dragon will use the move Struggle in an attempt to fight back. This move inevitably KO's it out in in a maximum of 4 turns, thus turning it into a Zombie Dragon.

I wish. wink.gif

Once it runs out of usable moves, the Shallow Water dragon will use the move Struggle in an attempt to fight back. This move inevitably KO's it out in in a maximum of 4 turns, thus turning it into a Zombie Dragon.

I wish. wink.gif

Omg LOL

useless BSA rock <3 helps u not to take things too serious cuz-there are so many serious businesses in life :3 /end of my very constructive opinion *cough*

Are Magi dragons still getting a Trade BSA?

...If so, does that mean the both Magis and a major type of their offspring have BSAs? That'll probably cause some inflation later on. They might be the new Skywings xd.png

Love the goldfish dragons. Just clicked mine's Splash to see if you could choose an egg to use it on like all the other BSAs (besides earthquake) and you cant. There isnt a prompt for your password either.

That kind of makes me think it doesnt do anything at all and probably wont until something else gets released.

My goldfish has yet to grow up...And even though I haven't used the BSA yet, I am assuming that it does nothing now, and I have two things to say:

a) It is most-likely a joke. I mean, it doesn't have a cooldown period, so then it probably does nothing.

cool.gif It could be something that does something in the future. As stated earlier

Only time will tell...
So as much as I want to say it just does nothing, I want to believe sometime it will do something. Who nows, I guess we will have to wait and see...

It has a use, to make people lol.

We play this game to be entertained right?

my goldfish is just a hatchling yet.lol

i wonder if we can have more than 2?

sure! why not?

it's not a special event dragon, just a "breed only" like Blunas, you can have as many as you'ld like biggrin.gif

to all the people complaining "splash" does nothing:

user posted image

I second this.

^

This

If this BSA were meant to do something, I think it would have been stated, or someone would have succeeded with it already. Clearly there has not been a "success".

I really don't understand why people cannot accept that it still does nothing...

to all the people complaining "splash" does nothing:

user posted image

I must agree. I also agree with

^

This

If this BSA were meant to do something, I think it would have been stated, or someone would have succeeded with it already. Clearly there has not been a "success".

I really don't understand why people cannot accept that it still does nothing...

Why DON'T they understand?

Edited by Princess99

I think its funny when you try it again after the first time,

"DRAGON has no moves left!

DRAGON used STRUGGLE!

DRAGON is hit with recoil!"

Because it's new.

Sometimes, it's hard to grasp a new idea.

Hmm. Good point. You are correct.

So, there actually is a useless BSA? For real? Sweet! *pokes gendered goldfish hatchy and yells at it to grow up* I wanna try it! biggrin.gif

Perhaps this is TJ's way of telling us that teleport is impossible? D:

Teleport is very possible. TJ even has a prototype, but he just hasn't implemented it.

LOL! I want to try it! It's tempting!

So... the Action page says 'Splash Type: Normal / PP: 0/40' after you use the action, right? Hum... I wonder what would happen if you reach 40/40?

I'm cool with the BSA doing nothing. I will use it nevertheless xd.png

So... the Action page says 'Splash Type: Normal / PP: 0/40' after you use the action, right? Hum... I wonder what would happen if you reach 40/40?

I'm cool with the BSA doing nothing. I will use it nevertheless xd.png

It never reaches that high. TJ said it only ever got to 1/40

Stealthypugs @ Jun 1 2010, 08:19 PM
QUOTE (Mystic_Solara @ Jun 1 2010, 08:18 PM)

I'm cool with the BSA doing nothing. I will use it nevertheless! xd.png

It never reaches that high. TJ said it only ever got to 1/40

Yeah...It never goes over 1/40. On page 2 it says:

(TJ09 @ Jun 1 2010, 12:52 PM)

It doesn't increase past 1/40.

Best. BSA. Ever. I wasn't sure about them compared to blunas at first, but this makes goldfishies take the lead for my favorite aquatic dragon.

It would be cool if it winds up doing something, but for now the hilarity of a BSA that does nothing is enough to make me want a goldfish army.

*now very much wants a goldfish, pokes waters and magis* Finish cooling down alreaaaaady!

I haven't played Pokemon in years, but I can still appreciate a fun reference. ;]

~Feathers

This just makes me smile. A reference to one of my favorite games? Awesome.

Now I really want my goldfish egg to hatch and grow up! *pokes egg* Hurry up!

I think the BSA is funny, but dang the buildup for it kind of felt over the top. Granted, I HIGHLY doubt TJ expected it to get as nuts as it did but...dang.