Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Grats, bubinator! *^-^*

How long have you guys (everyone who got their badge recently wink.gif ) been splashing until you got your badge? Just an estimation... smile.gif

Congrats to those who got their badges!

Grats, bubinator! *^-^*

How long have you guys (everyone who got their badge recently  wink.gif  ) been splashing until you got your badge? Just an estimation...  smile.gif

I can't say for certain (because I didn't keep track of it at all) but it might have been around a week and a half to two weeks.

ETA: I'm not sure if I missed a day or something that like. It's entirely possible though - I really didn't keep track of it.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I have yet to get my badge try to remeber to splash every day with my two goldfish dragons.

hi ppl

I just splashed with my dragon and got this: What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

What is that now? unsure.gif

Congrats. on your badge. smile.gif

You could try with non-cbs magis and water first, a few people bred some Goldfishes just to splash for the badge and released them after.

thanks for reminding me biggrin.gif I got my first goldfish yesterday and can begin to splash 5d later...it's a long way to go laugh.gif

I wonder what's the exact number for the badge, and I can begin to count it out at that time smile.gif

Edited by rbb115

I wonder what's the exact number for the badge, and I can begin to count it out at that time smile.gif

We haven't figured out yet what the requirements are.

We haven't figured out yet what the requirements are.

I've used Splash ten times now, between four dragons. I can just start keeping count if it's just a matter of overall times that it is used.

Per dragon, I'm not so good on. My two older ones used Splash when they first grew, then I forgot about it until last week and started doing it again whenever I can remember with all of them. (Currently four with two hatchlings growing.)

Well I have 2 Shallow's and splash daily with both and no luck so far

But I keep trying lol just like I do with the Summons egg

Does anyone know how long it takes for the badge to appear? My magikarp evolved about an hour ago and a refresh and a reboot still didn't make the badge appear... sad.gif

Does anyone know how long it takes for the badge to appear? My magikarp evolved about an hour ago and a refresh and a reboot still didn't make the badge appear... sad.gif

Assuming that your scroll name and forum name are the same, I can see it at the top of your scroll just fine.

When I got mine, it didn't show up on my account page for a long while (I thought it was due to my browser even though I refreshed, rebooted etc) but it showed up on my user page immediately. Yours may be doing the same thing.

Edited by rubyshoes

Yes, I had to log out and log back in again in order for me to see it. Thanks for checking it for me! smile.gif

Yes, I had to log out and log back in again in order for me to see it. Thanks for checking it for me! smile.gif

I'm glad you can see it now and congrats on your badge.

I'm glad you can see it now and congrats on your badge.

Thank you!

I don't know if anyone's counting, but I believe that it took me about 17-18 days of clicking and about 130 clicks (+/- 5) to get the badge. That's not counting about 6 clicks I did in the very beginning before I knew about the badges.

would the magikarp badge evolve into a gyarados one if we kept splashing? (i'm dreaming, though, since i still have to get a magikarp badge xd.png)

EDIT: ortography xd.png and color xd.png

Edited by okura

would the magikarp badge evolve into a gyarados one if we kept splashing? (i'm dreaming, though, since i still have to get a magikarp badge xd.png)

EDIT: ortography xd.png and color xd.png

That would be nice. smile.gif I've continued to Splash (with 13 dragons) daily even after I got my badge just in case. smile.gif

I keep forgetting to splash! At this rate, with only two goldfish, it will take me forever to get a badge! I did just breed another egg, though, so once it grows up I will have more splashes.

Thank you!

I don't know if anyone's counting, but I believe that it took me about 17-18 days of clicking and about 130 clicks (+/- 5) to get the badge. That's not counting about 6 clicks I did in the very beginning before I knew about the badges.

That sounds about right to me. I was splashing with 10 Goldfish and it took me about 2 weeks of daily splashing for mine to show up.

OMG I have 2 so its gonna take me forever

LOL well I know how to be patient

I'm assuming this means that when we get it, we get a message other than "nothing happens"?

And congrats. smile.gif

I have no Goldies, though I can breed some from my Magi and Water. Those little dragons are love, me and my friend love 'em!

l i been breeding my goldfish with my gold dragons!XD i getting goldfish eggs.so let some go so far in the ap so other can have one to try.