Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I'm stocking up on shallow waters and splashing everyday smile.gif Hope to get the badge soon.

Hmm... maybe you have to use Splash 20x with one Shallow Water.

Why?

- Magikarp evolves at level 20.

- SPS said that the number of Shallows you have doesn't affect your chance of getting the badge.

- A few people have reported getting the badge within a few weeks of Splashing every day, so it might work.

Anyone wanna test it out? Or is that reverse engineering?

I'm sure this isn't the case. The dragon that evolved when I got my badge was one of my newer ones and one that I had definitely NOT splashed with as much as the others. I think the hypothesis that it's cumulative splashes is more on the mark.

I got my badge. blink.gif

No idea which dragon won it though because I never actually saw the 'evolvng' message. *pout* I have a habit of hitting f5 while doing it, so I might have refreshed straight to 'struggle' and bypassed it.... but I didn't think I was that quick to hit it. I guess Summon has me so used to Fail that I wasn't actually looking for the win.

I think it's cumulative... I was quick to collect my dragons so they're close in age. I have 10 of them but only Splashed a few times haphazardly until I started following this thread and learned about the badge. Then I started Splashing steadily, so it's been at least a couple of weeks.

I've been splashing for nearly 3 weeks now... and still no badge. dry.gif

do the dragons have to have a name? cause none of my goldfish has one. :/

I doubt that makes a difference... it shouldn't, at least. My females are all named, but my male is not and he's as likely to have earned the badge as the last 2 females I used.

I've been splashing for nearly 3 weeks now... and still no badge.  dry.gif

do the dragons have to have a name? cause none of my goldfish has one. :/

No. I've seen, in this thread, were several have gotten the badge with unnamed dragons.

Edit: Congrats, egwenna on your badge.

Edited by rubyshoes

rad! i can't wait to try this!

i love the shallow waters, so this gives me a great excuse to breed more laugh.gif

What?

QUINTUS GYRADIX is evolving!

Congratulations! Your QUINTUS GYRADIX evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Yay! I got my Magikarp Badge! I didn't splash every day, I forgot some days because of obligations. I also only have 5 Shallow Waters...if that helps at all.

Shows the variety with which we can have success. biggrin.gif

Congrats on your badge!!

What?

Yay! I got my Magikarp Badge! I didn't splash every day, I forgot some days because of obligations. I also only have 5 Shallow Waters...if that helps at all.

Good to know that there is hope for me when I forget to splash every day. biggrin.gif

Good to know that there is hope for me when I forget to splash every day. biggrin.gif

Yes - you DEFINITELY don't have to do it every day for it to count.

Congrats to all the new badge winners!

What?

Congrats on your badge.

I just got my badge!!!

What?

DUKEES MISTY GOLD is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DUKEES MISTY GOLD evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

I just got my badge!!!

What?

DUKEES MISTY GOLD is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DUKEES MISTY GOLD evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Congratulations. It's really nice to see so many people getting their badges.

Congrats on your badge.

Thanks. I see it as a consolation prize to my complete failure at summoning.

Also, congrats to everyone else who got their badge and good luck to those who haven't.

Well hubby and I are splashing daily and no badge as of yet

Congrats to those that got theirs

unsure.gif with 4 Shallow waters, splashing everyday, still nothing! I wonder too if there's a set number of splash before the badge

\o/ Yesterday I finally got my badge. Today I keep forgetting and checking back on my shallows to see when I can splash again. xd.png