Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Just got my badge biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I only have 8 and started off with 6, but have been splashing everyday since the badge first showed up- not sure how long that has been unsure.gif

Just got my badge biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I only have 8 and started off with 6, but have been splashing everyday since the badge first showed up- not sure how long that has been unsure.gif

Congrats. on your badge. smile.gif

I have 7 Goldfish and splashed for 2 weeks everyday... no badge. sad.gif

Seems I'm very unlucky with such things... summon failed about 15 times... :/

darkangel - start splashing shallow water dragons. :3

Pink - if that's correct, I believe you're really close to your badge. :3

~

I myself haven't been counting, but I should have less than a month to go till I get one. Too bad I forgot to start splashing when my first one grew up. x3

What?

SHALLOA is evolving!

Congratulations! Your SHALLOA evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Wewt! Finally! All that splashing paid off! Now that we're all wet.... >_>

Keep at it! You'll get it eventually. I only splashed for about 6 days in a row before I got mine. smile.gif

Does anyone know if you have to splash every day? I only have two SW dragons and I keep forgetting to splash. If I miss a day is that like starting over?

Keep at it! You'll get it eventually. I only splashed for about 6 days in a row before I got mine. smile.gif

How much SW dragons u have?

What?

SHALLOA is evolving!

Congratulations! Your SHALLOA evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Wewt! Finally! All that splashing paid off! Now that we're all wet.... >_>

Congrats. smile.gif

Sigh, still nothing, and it seems to take forever for my Water and magi pair to get back to being able to breed. I think I wouldn't be so impatient if I could see hours on the last day. I still need to get an egg to give to somebody.

I just got my Badge! woohooo biggrin.gif

aww, it looks so pretty sitting up there on my scroll :3 Well, it looks like I can finally lay off the Splashing for a bit haha! I'll give my SWs a rest now - they deserve a nice little vacation.

And for any of you that are wondering: I have 8 SWs, and one egg atm. I've been Splashing pretty regularly (every day, or whenever I can remember) since I learned of their Badge-earning abilities.

Good luck everyone & happy Splashing!!

I just got my Badge! woohooo biggrin.gif

aww, it looks so pretty sitting up there on my scroll :3 Well, it looks like I can finally lay off the Splashing for a bit haha! I'll give my SWs a rest now - they deserve a nice little vacation.

And for any of you that are wondering: I have 8 SWs, and one egg atm. I've been Splashing pretty regularly (every day, or whenever I can remember) since I learned of their Badge-earning abilities.

Good luck everyone & happy Splashing!!

Congrats. smile.gif

"What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

I finally got my badge! xd.png Now I'll never need to splash again ... wink.gif

"What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

I finally got my badge! xd.png Now I'll never need to splash again ... wink.gif

Nice! Congrats on the badge.

I stopped splashing when I got mine too.

Does anyone know if you have to splash every day? I only have two SW dragons and I keep forgetting to splash. If I miss a day is that like starting over?

I think I forgot a day or two in there somewhere. I think it's just cumulative splashes though, not consecutive.

Congratulations to all the folks who go their magikarp badges!

Looks like more and more of us are getting the badge, so "gratz" to those who have theirs and" keep splashing" to those who haven't biggrin.gif At least it's not as hard as getting summons to work dry.gif ( at least in my case)

Congrats to all who have gotten their badge. smile.gif

I don't get on every day....

can I never get it then?

i'm sure you can. you probably need a certain amound of splashes to get the badge. so keep on trying, i'm sure you'll get your badge sometime

smile.gif