Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Click on the Action link for your shallow water dragon and scroll down. You'll see a link called Splash - click it. Once you've done that and read the message, refresh the page for another message. You can use Splash once every 24 hours, and once you've used it enough times (apparently), you'll get the Magikarp badge.

I had a frozen Magikarp and now I got a new second gen Water and when it is grown up ițll just breed it with my magi and voila i get a new magikarp which is going to splsh all summer long if needed. smile.gif

I hope it won´t take that long though.

Btw: did everyone get a recoil before they got the badge?

My first Shallow Water just grew up and I used splash. Will try to keep track of how many times I use it... if I remember. >.>

I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible to get one on the first try. I mean, you can splash everyday, so it would be too damn easy to get one without effort. Take Summon, for example - some people got the egg on the first try, but only because you can only use the action twice a month.

I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible to get one on the first try. I mean, you can splash everyday, so it would be too damn easy to get one without effort. Take Summon, for example - some people got the egg on the first try, but only because you can only use the action twice a month.

I meant I hope it won´t take all summer. I am not expecting to get one on first try.

All mine have had recoil- when you refresh the page- from the beginning, no badge yet---

All mine have had recoil- when you refresh the page- from the beginning, no badge yet---

Ah so you have to refresh on the action to get recoil?

Ah so you have to refresh on the action to get recoil?

Yes, after you get the 'nothing happened' message refresh the page.

Is the recoil-message necessary in order to get that badge? Or is a simple splash enough? ^^"

Umm... excuse me, do you know how to splach my dragons? I really want that badge... rolleyes.gif

Just keep using SPLASH.

Edit: Um...woops ninja.gif'd

Edited by Booo

Is the recoil-message necessary in order to get that badge? Or is a simple splash enough? ^^"

I'm interested to know this as well. It would be terribly frustrating if I'm not doing it if I'm supposed to, or vice versa. Especially since I've splashed every single day for 2 weeks now and still have yet to get a badge. sad.gif

I did the recoil thing every time I splashed (I got the badge a few days ago).

I did the recoil thing every time I splashed (I got the badge a few days ago).

Thank you so much. I'll remember to do that with all my Goldies now. smile.gif

Thank you so much. I'll remember to do that with all my Goldies now. smile.gif

I don't know if it was required but I did it just in case (I figured it couldn't hurt). I don't know if the others who have the badge did the recoil thing or not.

Good luck and I hope you get your badge soon.

I don't know if it was required but I did it just in case (I figured it couldn't hurt). I don't know if the others who have the badge did the recoil thing or not.

Good luck and I hope you get your badge soon.

I was worried that using recoil would negate the splashing and make it not work towards the badge. I was also worried that recoil was required to obtain it. And I kept vacillating between the two, unable to really commit to one way or the other. I shall splash and recoil until I get that darn badge now. I'm determined. laugh.gif

I was worried that using recoil would negate the splashing and make it not work towards the badge. I was also worried that recoil was required to obtain it. And I kept vacillating between the two, unable to really commit to one way or the other. I shall splash and recoil until I get that darn badge now. I'm determined. laugh.gif

Wonderful. smile.gif And happy splashing.

I've continued to splash and recoil daily even though I've got the badge..........it's fun to splash. smile.gif

Just thought I'd mention that while refreshing on the Splash action page gives you Recoil on Firefox, on IE, the back button works, rather than refresh, at least on my puter.

(In case any IE users might be wondering why refreshing the page gets them nothing, lol.)

Just thought I'd mention that while refreshing on the Splash action page gives you Recoil on Firefox, on IE, the back button works, rather than refresh, at least on my puter.

(In case any IE users might be wondering why refreshing the page gets them nothing, lol.)

orly?

/keeps mental note to try it next time

nothin wrong with a little joke! besides, i don't have a shallow water/goldfish Dragon yet... dry.gif