Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

\o/ Yesterday I finally got my badge. Today I keep forgetting and checking back on my shallows to see when I can splash again. xd.png

Congrats on your badge (and even though I've got my badge, I'm still splashing).

Yay, I got mine today in the middle of having my seven splash-- don't remember which one, but suddenly I got the evolve message and my lil' badge! YAY!!

Yay, I got mine today in the middle of having my seven splash-- don't remember which one, but suddenly I got the evolve message and my lil' badge! YAY!!

Congratulations.

Yay! Got my Magikarp badge!

Wonderful and congratulations.

Still nada. Then again, I only have two, neither of which I got right after they were released. I expect it'll be quite a while before I get anything, but I'm okay with it. =]

~Feathers

I got mine.

Congratulations!

I still enjoy seeing mine tongue.gif

I got mine.

Congrats. on your badge.

How do u get the badge? Do u just keep using the splash BSA?

Eww, i've splashed daily about two weeks and i'm going away for a week. :'< Just hoping that doesn't matter...

Still splashing, but no badge. sad.gif

I have 5 adult Goldies and have been "splashing" since the function allowed us to...still NO badge. sad.gif

Am I doing something wrong?

Still nothing happens :< Maybe if I get a few more? ..

I have 5 adult Goldies and have been "splashing" since the function allowed us to...still NO badge. sad.gif

Am I doing something wrong?

Try splashing then backspace or refresh to get the recoil message.

^I did that and I did get the recoil message but that does not give me a badge.

What does the recoil message mean? I just assumed it was a glitch b/c it still says that it was unsuccessful. This is what it says:

DRAGON has no moves left!

DRAGON used STRUGGLE!

DRAGON is hit with recoil!

Edited by Galaxygirl

It's just another Pokemon reference. That's what happens when your Pokemon has no moves left to use. wink.gif

Probably it's random when you get it.

May have to do with the overall number somewhat....

How do u get the badge? Do u just keep using the splash BSA?

Yep. I splashed all my shallows daily for ~3 weeks (I'd forget some days) and eventually got my badge.

I've been splashing with 3, and nothing so far. But I have a 4th one growing up soon :3

I started splashing with 2 or 3 dragons some weeks ago and slowly worked my way up to 6 dragons, and seeing people with ten or more dragons I thought I wouldn't get the badge anytime soon. But I got it today. laugh.gif

I started splashing with 2 or 3 dragons some weeks ago and slowly worked my way up to 6 dragons, and seeing people with ten or more dragons I thought I wouldn't get the badge anytime soon. But I got it today. laugh.gif

Congrats. on your badge.