Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

No, it doesn't vanish - I looked up the one in the screenshot, and it's still there.

(Icey Koi, that is).

Edited by Mathcat

I have the badge and the dragon that "evolved" didn't go away. smile.gif

Alrighty, thank you. A handful of the posts made it sound like the dragons disappeared and I wanted to verify what actually happened. :3

I finally got my magikarp badge tonight! biggrin.gif

(and no the dragon doesn't disappear)

I finally got my magikarp badge tonight! biggrin.gif

(and no the dragon doesn't disappear)

Congrats.

Splash every day. You will get a badge after time and patience You will not lose your dragon. the dragon will not evolve.

Do we know how many times you have to splash to get it?

Not yet.

I think we will need a bunch of people who track their splashes and get the badge before we know for sure.

I have 12 goldfish plus 2 eggs; I didn't keep track of my first few days of splashes, and only started splashing again when I found out about the badge.

I wish I kept track...No badge yet for me.

I have the badge but didn't keep track of the number of splashes. I splashed a lot when it first came out and then stopped and didn't start up again until I learned about the badge. I had 9 adults splashing and then 3 more grew up and splashing before I got the badge.

I just got my badge! biggrin.gif

Congrats. smile.gif

I just got my badge! biggrin.gif

Well, there goes my theory that you need a lot of goldfish.

You have 4 and a badge already.

Congrats!

Edited by PrincessLucy

Well, there goes my theory that you need a lot of goldfish.

You have 4 and a badge already.

Congrats!

Actually I had 9 tongue.gif I just released the ones that I no longer needed.

I have 2 adults, two frozen. I have splashed four times as of tonight...er, this morning. No badge, clearly =p

I hope it's not a "must have 35123 SW to get badge" scenario, because I rather like keeping 2adults/2frozen of each species...

Splash every day. You will get a badge after time and patience You will not lose your dragon. the dragon will not evolve.

unsure.gifblink.gif Um... uh... Mine doesn't reset every day. It's either every other day or every three days.

Nevermind xd.png Funny how I post that and it pops up available. I have fun using the back button and splashing again.

Edited by Dragonbox

unsure.gifblink.gif Um... uh... Mine doesn't reset every day. It's either every other day or every three days.

Nevermind xd.png Funny how I post that and it pops up available. I have fun using the back button and splashing again.

they need 24 hours to the second to reset, maybe you check a bit too early.

I have 2 adults, two frozen. I have splashed four times as of tonight...er, this morning. No badge, clearly =p

I hope it's not a "must have 35123 SW to get badge" scenario, because I rather like keeping 2adults/2frozen of each species...

No, you don't. It just takes longer to get one. smile.gif