Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I have ten adults that enjoy splashing everyday. smile.gif

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else gotten the badge?

I have 11 adults splashing now.

It is highly unlikely that you would lose the dragon if your splash evolves wink.gif

Ok cuz each time I've heard of someone getting that badge I looked at the scroll to see the dragon and it wasn't there. I doubt I'm going to use it anyway but wanted to make sure.

Ok cuz each time I've heard of someone getting that badge I looked at the scroll to see the dragon and it wasn't there. I doubt I'm going to use it anyway but wanted to make sure.

If that had actually happened you can be sure that there would be some major league howling by the victims.

Finally. I just got a magikarp badge. smile.gif

Finally.  I just got a magikarp badge. smile.gif

ooo, congratulations!!

I've been splashing every day now in hopes of one tongue.gif One of these days....haha

ooo, congratulations!!

I've been splashing every day now in hopes of one tongue.gif One of these days....haha

Good luck and I hope you get it soon.

I'm splashing too but it seems that my dragons don't want to evolve xd.png

Grats to all the ones that got the badge!

Finally. I just got a magikarp badge. smile.gif

Congrats on the badge!

I'm hoping to get mine by early next week biggrin.gif

Can you splash more than ones every day? Hm, I didn't know that. But maybe you need more than one Shallow then, right?

ILEAI used Splash!

But nothing happened!

I still thinks that is funny :3

I wonder if you have to not be scroll-locked in order for it to work.

I have 11 goldfish, with a 12th growing up tonight. I will be splashing late tonight.

Ruby, how many do you have? I tried to look, but your scroll name is not the same as your forum one.

Edited by PrincessLucy

how many times do you have to splash?

My shallows splash every day. Congrats to those who got their badge!

mine splash when i remember

I wonder if you have to not be scroll-locked in order for it to work.

I have 11 goldfish, with a 12th growing up tonight. I will be splashing late tonight.

Ruby, how many do you have? I tried to look, but your scroll name is not the same as your forum one.

I have twelve adults but when I learned about the badge I had 9 and started splashing daily. smile.gif I had splashed some before I learned about the badge but had forgotten for several days. I was scroll-locked at the time I got my badge.

I'll send you a PM with my scroll link. smile.gif

As far as anybody can tell is the badge sort of like summon? You can get it there's just a very, very low chance of it (practically nil in some cases), or is there something else you have to do?

From reading the thread there seems to be three people who've gotten it. Is there more or that's it? 'Cause dang that makes summon seem practically an everyday occurance.

what does splash even mean can someone help me?

If you have a shallow-water dragon, it has a BSA called "Splash". It's a joke I guess of TJ's, but evidently if you "splash" enough, you get a badge or something.

I am assuming when people say they splash every day, that means they've staggered the dragons? Cause I thought there was the typical cool-down time when using a BSA. Just curious.

I am assuming when people say they splash every day, that means they've staggered the dragons? Cause I thought there was the typical cool-down time when using a BSA. Just curious.

Splashing comes back every day. smile.gif

splashed. nothing.

Does the amount of Goldfish dragons that you have affect your chances of getting the badge? For example, if Bob Splashes everyday with his 50 dragons and I splash everyday with my only dragon, will he get his Splash badge before me?

I had 12 dragons splashing when I got the badge. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Magikarp evolves into Gyarados at level 20. Maybe try splashing 20 times with one Goldfish?

Well hubby and I have a pair each so will be splashing daily and hopefully we will get one

Sorry if this has been answered already--I looked through the last few pages but couldn't find an actual answer.

When your goldfish "evolves" and you get the magikarp badge, does your dragon disappear? i.e. does your dragon BECOME the badge? I definitely want to make sure of this fact before I use certain dragons for splashing (i.e. my first goldfish is for a lineage project and I definitely don't want him going poof on me!)