TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

-annoyed- I can't seem to catch these eggs, and I have very limited online time. xd.png Stupid birthday. By the way, thanks for the birthday wishes xd.png

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be longer then the MM release. One day really wasn't very fair for those who were locked.

Indeed. But at least people will still be breeding their Waters and Magis like crazy, so I can get more of those two breeds and eventually breed them and get more MagiWaters biggrin.gif

I know then I click one green egg when I don't want one. So now I have to wait 2 more hours until I can abandon any of my green eggs.Now I am scroll locked. mad.gif

You can ER your black egg and have another egg spot, if you're so inclined.

I find it funny how the only luck I ever had catching a mass-dropped new egg was during the releace with the nocturnes... and then those were mass-dropped for about a month after. >.> Lol. Just gonna have to wait and see.

-goes to the trade thread to see if she can grab some new releases-

every egg i click it says "Sorry, this egg has been taken by somebody else."

I know then I click one green egg when I don't want one. So now I have to wait 2 more hours until I can abandon any of my green eggs.Now I am scroll locked.

WEll I really hope these drop for at least another day so I can try to get at least one of of each

It says the green ones have wings, but I don't see any.

Yeah, the green wings don't seem to be working right now. Either TJ uploaded the wrong file for S2 hatchling, or the text is wrong. (probably the first one)

On the DC Wiki it says the green hatchling sprites are being glitchy. TJ will fix soon I'm sure.

Yeah, the green wings don't seem to be working right now. Either TJ uploaded the wrong file for S2 hatchling, or the text is wrong. (probably the first one)

but the female says "grown much bigger", not "grown wings"

it's only the male that has the mismatch description/sprite

Caught two of the green ones! I'll have to wait for the dusk/dawn one and the goldfishy one, I'm locked because of the greens and I don't have any breedable pairs of Magis and Waters. *eagerly awaits for Summon and Gold to grow* As if that'll happen today....

Ironic, I knew the release didn't have a set date and even got unlocked just for it, but yesterday I got three eggs....meh, I'll get the rest later.

but the female says "grown much bigger", not "grown wings"

it's only the male that has the mismatch description/sprite

Oh, lookit that. I hadn't noticed.

Does anyone know if the S2 for those guys is at all different from their S1? I'm curious, and I wasn't online when they were first posted.

Yeah. The sprites and description are actually wrong XD

Description:

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It seems to enjoy sunbathing. And look! It's grown much bigger! It must be close to maturing.

That'll be the correct one, the sprites will be fixed eventually I'm sure. I've already brought it up with TJ. I won't spoil them, you'll just have to wait till it's fixed to see >:D

Edit: Apparently TJ decided to do it for the females but not the males, eh, oh well. It's correct regardless XD the sprites are just stuck in s1 for some reason.

Edited by Dis

Got a lush green! I'm really curious to know if there's an individual sprite to go with each egg, but I'm totally locked now, so I'm happy with my one.

For the record, I tried breeding a Magi and a Deep Sea and they showed no interest. With all the Water and Magi eggs floating around the AP at least everyone can get a pair now. xd.png (Picked up another Water myself with a rather cute code. x3 I used up all my influences for now so I just hope it turns out female. Sir Failcave Miracle from the 2009 debacle needs a mate to hopefully have cute little Goldfish babies with...)

Ooooh I got a dusk/dawn one smile.gif and now I am locked with eggs I am not willing to let go.

D: I was distracted during the last hourly drop and completely missed it.

Haa, I'm a loser. :3

haha same here, at least i got 1 dusk and two green ones in a row on the 5 min drop.

just gotta get the orange one now, then i'll try to help others get the eggs. smile.gif

Yeah. The sprites and description are actually wrong xd.png

Description:

That'll be the correct one, the sprites will be fixed eventually I'm sure. I've already brought it up with TJ. I won't spoil them, you'll just have to wait till it's fixed to see >:D

Edit: Apparently TJ decided to do it for the females but not the males, eh, oh well. It's correct regardless xd.png the sprites are just stuck in s1 for some reason.

Aw dang, I was hoping it was going to be like, huge wingless ladies and tiny flying dudes :U

You can ER your black egg and have another egg spot, if you're so inclined.

The problem is that I am also trying to get an alt black so I am going to keep him and have already abandoned my electric egg.

The problem is that I am also trying to get an alt black so I am going to keep him and have already abandoned my electric egg.

well, either way your egg just hatched, so now you have two more spaces for these new eggs

..................................I did ask earlier but apperantly no one saw wqhen I ASKED..............................Cause I did xd.png I aksed did anyone else noticed the glitched sprites earlier xd.png

The grrens are still stuck at s1 and the discriptions are messed up too =)

ear;yer today they stated they fgot bigger, and othing about wings,

Actually, he already hatched normal. Sorry. :C

For the record, when he hatched you would have been unlocked. Hatchlings count separately from eggs, and you would have had 3 eggs and 2 hatchlings and thus been able to pick up one more egg.