TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Uhm..... sorry to be a burden, but can someone fill me in on what exactly is going on? I mean, I know it's a new release, and I know what breed the brown and yellow hatchies are, but what about the others?? blink.gif

Uhm..... sorry to be a burden, but can someone fill me in on what exactly is going on? I mean, I know it's a new release, and I know what breed the brown and yellow hatchies are, but what about the others?? blink.gif

We can't give spoilers.

The green "lush" eggs have three different types of patterns on the eggs. It is unknown what the significance of this is. They are dropping in the caves.

The brown and blue eggs are the Day Glory and Night Glory eggs. They are dropping in the caves.

The orange eggs are breed-only, produced by Magi and Water pairings.

You just get them from the cave. I don't think those who know are allowed to say much about what types of dragon they are, so there's not much else to find out right now. ^^;

Great, so I have to catch more. And I'm lagging in the main cave so bad right now. Not to mention I can't breed my waters again until next week.

sigh....

After running out of magi/water pairs, (with one water to show for it) I tried 2 bluna/magi pairs and got no egg and a refusal. Out of magis now

I'm scroll-locked until one of my eggies hatch. I wanna be able to get another lushy and glory egg.

Great, so I have to catch more. And I'm lagging in the main cave so bad right now. Not to mention I can't breed my waters again until next week.

sigh....

With all the breeding going on right now to try and get the new ones, I'm not even going to try till later. The AP is so full it probably wouldn't work anyway. The success rate is probably like the blunas.

Am ready to punch through the computer screen, there was an egg drop, but I missed every single attempt to get one.

Have three of the Dawn/Dusk eggs now. Now I'm locked until my hatchies grow up and one of my eggs hatch.

yea I knew about the Day and Night Glorys, but to learn that egg patterns are different, that's interesting! smile.gif

I was mainly confused about the orange hatchling and how you got them. Thank you very much for your help! It was interesting. Lol, *singsong voice* I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAYYY!!!!! xd.png

Requoting this so it's on a new page.

If anyone wants to try out any of the other combinations (bluna x magi, deepsea x magi, etc), please post your results here!

I bred one Bluna to a Magi and got a refusal (others have gotten just "no interest" so it was just those specific dragons). I bred a Waterwalker to a Magi and got no interest.

Bred Magi/Deepsea got more Magis but the orange eggs have the same description as Deepseas not sure if that means anything.

yea I knew about the Day and Night Glorys, but to learn that egg patterns are different, that's interesting! smile.gif

I'm so excited they're finally coming to the cave. They are so amazing.

Unbelievable. ALL of the eggs I had died. The click ratio isn't even that off.

771/348/5

That doesn't seem like it could have gotten sick and died. I've had plenty of eggs with reasonable ratios like that. dry.gif

WAY too high for new eggs. Ratios don't matter for eggs that young.

This is why I'm not putting my new baby in any places until she has like four days left. xd.png

Wait it has to be a female magi/male water? I have two female magi's one a cb so I was wondering... unsure.gif

Wait it has to be a female magi/male water? I have two female magi's one a cb so I was wondering... unsure.gif

I haven't heard it being specific to one gender.

Bred Magi/Deepsea got more Magis but the orange eggs have the same description as Deepseas not sure if that means anything.

That's the new egg. Congrats. wink.gif

That's the new egg. Congrats. wink.gif

I dont think she got them, he just got more Magis.

The pairing is Magi x Blue.

Edited by Drakrono

I haven't heard it being specific to one gender.

Well, I needed a male water so I "influenced" the egg I picked up from the ap. Not too bad as it's waterxmagi cb parents either. I wouldn't have minded picking that up as it's second gen so it fits right in with the scroll (no inbreeding) mantra. I've got the other two eggies but I'm *not* abandoning a cb black egg just to get a couple of each of them. They'll be around plenty of time so no rush on the second's. I've got the lush and the dawn/dusk so I'm happy and I'll work on the other. biggrin.gif

Hmf.

Get two of the dusk/dawn eggs: check.

Get two different versions of the lush green eggs: check.

Breed an orange bluna (to steal Lizzyluna's term): ... :<

I have two possible water/magi pairs and only one was available...they gave me no egg. I tried another couple of magis with my deep seas just in case and got more magis. Great. Ah well, at least I got the others. There's always next week for more breeding.

And, because there's a bright side to everything: Everyone who hasn't been able to breed the elusive orange egg, don't sweat it. At least you'll be unlocked sooner than those who did and ended up with 5 eggs! >> << >.<

Edited by MissK.

I dont think she got them, he just got more Magis.

The pairing is Magi x Blue.

That's correct; I just looked at their dragons' children and they indeed bred Magis and not goldfish.

in response to the topic description i feel obligated to post this