TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Figured it's pretty hard to get them anyways with so many people on and decided to take a shot at the orange scale egg. I have one orange male and a male and female water so I literally only had one chance. I got it.

Congrats! I tried 8 magi x water pairs and still didn't breed one! I FAIL

I snagged my first one just now, a lush green. oddly enough, i got it out of the abandoned eggs pile. WOOT WOOT!

Well I tried 2x and got it the first, failed the 2nd

Tried 2x on hubbys and failed on both

LOL Still cant get a summoned though

hey random afterthought/question - do you have to breed a magi and water or can it be a deep sea and magi???

I think its official....Magis and Waters have completely taken over the AP.

I snagged my first one just now, a lush green. oddly enough, i got it out of the abandoned eggs pile. WOOT WOOT!

Same with me, I actually was looking for other cool things on the AP - but I saw it and clicked and now I can not let goo besides, I am locked again with another egg I bred biggrin.gif

Are there different egg sprites for the green ones?

'Cause the one I have is different than someone elses, so yeah.

hey random afterthought/question - do you have to breed a magi and water or can it be a deep sea and magi???

Quite a few people have tried to breed Deepsea x Magi and I have not heard of any successes. It's not a definite "no" but still.

Yep, there are 3 different egg sprites for the "lush" dragons.

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

Yes. there are three possible patterns on the egg. It is unknown if that has any effect on the dragon that hatches from it.

Quite a few people have tried to breed Deepsea x Magi and I have not heard of any successes. It's not a definite "no" but still.

Drat, I was going to try that >.<

Personally, this is what I would advise:

If you have Water partners for all your Magis, breed them with Waters.

If you have more Magis than Waters, breed the extra Magi with Deepsea/Bluna/etc. Can't hurt to try, after all!

I did try it, thought it would be interesting to have a dorkface "goldfish" egg. xd.png

But... no egg. I did get one with a Water X Magi pairing though.

I wonder how long this release will last? I hope I'm able to get the other variations of the green one, as well as another Glory egg...

Gosh darn, I just egglocked myself sad.gif Ah, well, I can always get them later ^.^

EDIT: Not egglocked, but can't find a single new egg....

Edited by Sunrise

I now have them all! And my dawn/dusk's code is "LICk"

O_O

Loooooooooool.

every egg i click it says "Sorry, this egg has been taken by somebody else."

Same here, I'm just gonna wait till the demand goes down. I would think because there are less eggs, it will take less time for the demand to decrease as people complete their collections.

every egg i click it says "Sorry, this egg has been taken by somebody else."

That's because right now, there are a LOT of people trying to get the new eggs. Someone else clicked the eggs before you. Keep trying! You might wind up being the first one to an egg!

I wonder how long this release will last? I hope I'm able to get the other variations of the green one, as well as another Glory egg...

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be longer then the MM release. One day really wasn't very fair for those who were locked.

I wonder if the silvers you saw were inbred? I have two silver hatchies right now on my scroll one a nice tight breeding and the other a cb silver hatchie that I wouldn't part with if you offered me every new egg first in the next two years it was that hard for me to catch. I did catch a silver hatchie once on the ap and tossed it back because it was so inbred. dry.gif

Last night I caught a nice clean little six gen silver that was near enough to ERing that now I have a hatchie. Should have known when I caught it that the release was imminent.

Since this isn't a holiday release I have to think the new dragons are permanent so I'll get my share eventually.