TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

in response to the topic description i feel obligated to post this

I'm pretty sure that's what's being referenced :U

Or more likely the

in response to the topic description i feel obligated to post this

HA! I like that, that's funny.

Looks like everyone is trying to get eggs and dragons to grow up. the ER is totally packed with hatchlings and adults. 0__o

Just bred my female Water to my male Magi and got the orange egg, and both parents were cave born.

Sweet!

Thats why the AP is full of water and magi eggs. xd.png

Edited for spelling fail....

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

Well I hope these'll be easier for me to catch and around for a longer drop time. I wasn't able to catch the last release by myself. =/

I'm pretty sure that's what's being referenced :U

Or more likely the

Ya i know it's referencing the Russian Rickroll. i just wanted to post that tongue.gif

when is each egg drop?

There is a fairly large drop whenever it rolls over to a new hour (next hourly drop will be at 7:00 EDT). There are also three eggs dropped every five minutes (so at 7:05, 7:10, 7:15, etc)

Oh snap, this is what I get for being busy.

Managed two 'Glorys (pretty eggsss) and a Lush Green. No luck on breeding.

I just got the orange egg and I got the green one on the five minute drop, which is the first time I've been able to get an egg from one of those.

Love the new eggs. Thankies TJ. smile.gif

Bred an Orange Magi with a Water dragon to get the new Orange scaly one. biggrin.gif

xd.png Of course this happens the day I get home late from a field trip

Oh well. I love them, and I remember them from the completed section

Oh good new eggs. I hope I get some. I got zero from the last lot... I hope those are still available too! I like the pretty dragons.

That's the new egg. Congrats. wink.gif

I didn't actualy get the new bred egg just magi eggs. I know about the description because I looked at someone elses.

YAY! Thanks for the new releases, TJ!

Got a dusk/dawn and a hue! I'll have to aquire an orange before I can breed the other though xd.png Can't believe I don't have one yet!

Has anyone else noticed the occasional Waterhorse egg in the drops?

A little while ago i totally saw one in the drops.

I wonder what they are doing therw

Edited by Akrona

soo..if the dawn/dusk is the day or night glory and the orange (to be bred) is the goldfish what's going to be the name of the lush green? anyone know? biggrin.gif

Has anyone else noticed the occasional Waterhorse egg in the drops?

A little while ago i totally saw one in the drops.

I wonder what they are doing therw

I've also seen a dorsal and a paper (lolwut?) earlier today so I assume there are very few of the old eggs mixed in the drops?

Haa, I didn't know what was going on. I went to the AP and saw a wall of water and magi eggs. I was so confused. Then, I caught a ridiculously inbred Dorkface egg (my first. xd.png) in the AP.

Now, to try and catch one of the new eggs! :3

Thanks, TJ! biggrin.gif

Does anyone remember the time frame for the glory egg to be a dusk? I know it has to do with when it's caught but I can't remember what time it goes from dawn to dusk.

I've also seen a dorsal and a paper (lolwut?) earlier today so I assume there are very few of the old eggs mixed in the drops?

This morning I saw TWO silvers in the AP, couldn't grab them cause my ipod is slow. But two silvers? It's amazing what people abandon for eggs meant to be common. (hopefully)

I was looking for ER eggs/hatchlings, quick and easy to raise. Picked an ER stone today, it hatched in 10 minutes.