TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

All three of my deep sea x magi breedings got "no interest" or "no egg is produced."

I've got 2 out of the three new eggs, I still need a lush green egg then I'll have all three. Thanks T.J. and spriters for all of your hard work.

I have all but the orange, which I will not try for until the AP calms down, as my luck would give me all no interests/refusals and leave me waiting a week to try again.

it's magixwater as seen here:the linage

ninja.gif'd

Yeah, of course, it's the one I don't have. *sigh* Oh well I went through this with the Bluna too. But I did manage to snatch a water from the ap out of magixwater cb parent's so all is not a loss. I'll be able to breed them in a week. It's always the ones you don't have isn't it? tongue.gif

The ONE day I decide to go to bed early there's a release.... -.-

Oh well, I'll get them soon anyway. Thanks, TJ!

I tried breeding two of my magis with my waters, got no eggs, bred my other two with my deep seas, and got two magi eggs. *is sad* Ah well, shall have to try again in a week....

see the dragcave wiki, currenlty being released

"The three different egg patterns will mean different patterns on the adults."

NO. STOP IT.

That is a RUMOR and is clearly marked as such on the wiki.

DO NOT go spreading misinformation and tying it back to the wiki. This is why many people do not trust the wiki.

Yes! Finally able to hunt again.

...Not to mention one hour late because I distracted myself.

Te gendered hatchies look awesome, I think I'll incubate my eggs...I can't wait to have them on my scroll. <3

This is the first mass release I've been here for, and it's SO COOL how there are finally species that I don't know what they are! No one has an adult yet! HAHA /goes insane

edit for sense-making

Edited by Ylurple

I don't know if anyone did this yet but here's the three versions of the Lush Green eggs

user posted image ~*~ user posted image ~*~ user posted image

Bumped again for new people just joining. Though I doubt there will be three diffrent dragon patters since TJ only has 4 on his post and doesn't he usually have 2 adults M/F and 2 frozen hatchies M/F? *shrugs*

Deepsea didnt work for me either....

So idk if deepsea works at all to get goldfish....

I have four Magis and a bundle of Waters. The only problem is that I've only got one Female Magi and two female Waters, one of which has bred recently. So, I only have onex Magi pair. laugh.gif

CB Magis have been less rare lately. Maybe it was all leading up to this tongue.gif

Ah ha! I figured something was up where there were only 2 breeds dominant in the AP> How often do waters and Magi get a population explosion? Nada. Run to check the news. xd.png

Thank you for the new release!

*top of page dance*

Edited by Draketeeth

Bumped again for new people just joining. Though I doubt there will be three diffrent dragon patters since TJ only has 4 on his post and doesn't he usually have 2 adults M/F and 2 frozen hatchies M/F? *shrugs*

Only if male and female have a different sprite.

He could intend to let three grow up and freeze one.

Edited by Artemis Moonsong

maybe if a sunrise and a sunset breed, you get a dusk/dawn egg?

maybe if a vine and a green bredd you get a hue dragon?

maybe if a sunrise and a sunset breed, you get a dusk/dawn egg?

maybe if a vine and a green bredd you get a hue dragon?

Both breeds are dropping in the cave, so I don't think they're hybrids.

It'd be cool if they were though.

Unbelievable. ALL of the eggs I had died. The click ratio isn't even that off.

771/348/5

That doesn't seem like it could have gotten sick and died. I've had plenty of eggs with reasonable ratios like that. dry.gif

771/348/5

That doesn't seem like it could have gotten sick and died. I've had plenty of eggs with reasonable ratios like that. dry.gif

Actually, these stats are WAY too high for eggs that were hardly some hours old. You shouldn't post them in high-traffic places in the first 24 hours to be safe.

I mean, normally, an egg could even hatch with those numbers!

Edited by MissK.

Wow, the goldfish ones look eerily like my avatar, xd.png. Ah well, coincidence most likely. Just proves I have good ideas wink.gif

771/348/5

I'm curious, how did you get so many views already? Seems useful for ERs....

771/348/5

If they received all those views in 24 hours, I'm not surprised at all that it killed them.

It's important to remember that every time new eggs are released people flood the fansites. So a fansite or three that wouldn't normally give you too many views on the first day now has way more traffic and gives your eggs way more views in a shorter timespan than usual.