TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

... Pretty eggs on my birthday! =D

Happy birthday!

Gave up waiting to be unscroll locked so I could try for a second dawn/dusk. Figured it's pretty hard to get them anyways with so many people on and decided to take a shot at the orange scale egg. I have one orange male and a male and female water so I literally only had one chance. I got it. I have yet to breed a gold or silver but getting that orange scale on the first try has really brightened my day a bit.

even now im not able to get any sad.gif

at least theyll be permanent?

i cant get any either since im locked D:

Na chance...even through the mass drop....

I clicked on everything, but got none.

Anyone willing to catch for me with my scroll ? sad.gif

PM me

even now im not able to get any sad.gif

Me either, I just got my first MM egg on Monday. xd.png

Gave up waiting to be unscroll locked so I could try for a second dawn/dusk. Figured it's pretty hard to get them anyways with so many people on and decided to take a shot at the orange scale egg. I have one orange male and a male and female water so I literally only had one chance. I got it. I have yet to breed a gold or silver but getting that orange scale on the first try has really brightened my day a bit.

Got mine on first try too.

at least theyll be permanent?

im not sure if they will be permanent...

i had to abandon an egg earlier just to try and get one...

Oh look. The cave is blocked. Thanks, TJ.

No, its not. Its just in between drops.

The cave's only blocked when it says there's a huge pile of eggs.

This morning I saw TWO silvers in the AP, couldn't grab them cause my ipod is slow. But two silvers? It's amazing what people abandon for eggs meant to be common. (hopefully)

I was looking for ER eggs/hatchlings, quick and easy to raise. Picked an ER stone today, it hatched in 10 minutes.

I wonder if the silvers you saw were inbred? I have two silver hatchies right now on my scroll one a nice tight breeding and the other a cb silver hatchie that I wouldn't part with if you offered me every new egg first in the next two years it was that hard for me to catch. I did catch a silver hatchie once on the ap and tossed it back because it was so inbred. dry.gif

They will be permanent.

No, its not. Its just in between drops.

The cave's only blocked when it says there's a huge pile of eggs.

Yes. When it says "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found," it means "These aren't the eggs you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along."

Well, despite my lag at the end I menage to get 2 glory and 1 lush green biggrin.gif

I tried to breed two pairs of magi-water but got only magi.

Then tried my last magi with a bluna and got a bluna. Well, my blunas are quite prolific, every time I tried to breed them with other dragons i always got blunas rolleyes.gif

I'm almost positive that this release will, in fact, be permanent. It's not a holiday release. It's just some new dragons.

The only eggs that are not permanent are holiday eggs, like Halloween and Christmas.

Has anyone else noticed the occasional Waterhorse egg in the drops?

A little while ago i totally saw one in the drops.

I wonder what they are doing therw

yea! I saw one a couple minutes ago What's up with that? Mabey it's TJ's hint that we can get the goldfish dragon from Magi x Waterhorse crosses? huh.gif

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

Hope they are common... >.> or someone might be willing to catch for me, without messing with my scroll...

ah ok... im able to get a wyvern hatchling... but im not able to get a new egg.. that is really weird, normally im not able to get a wyvern hatchling let alone an egg, can some one help me get one of the new eggs please sad.gif

grrrrrr slow internet. Well at least I got 1 of the orange ones bred

reminds myself to be patient LOL

I haven't gotten any of the new ones yet, but I managed to snag a Hellfire (my 1st MM!) off the AP. Made my day. happy.gif

LOL I swear I am seeing blue and orange dots in front of my eyes I have been in the AP for so long