TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Yay ! got the orange one

Wait did you breed for this one? Was it a magi to a aquatic breed? *Is confused* Is this proven now? Or is it one particular breed that you need to have to breed to a magi. I'd hate to use up my magi breedings if it's the wrong one. unsure.gif

Uh i'm kind of lazy so does anyone want to explain why there are 2 different sprites for the lush green egg?

I'm confusedd @___@

I mass clicked 3 green eggs but no other one D;

see the dragcave wiki, currenlty being released

"The three different egg patterns will mean different patterns on the adults."

Yay! New eggs! Lol, I was refreshing the main page for ages, trying to get one of the orange ones and wondering why they weren't appearing. Meanwhile, I was also thinking, "Man, there sure are a lot of blue and magi eggs in the AP." Then it clicked. xd.png Heh...

I love how the green ones have different patterns. That's so cute! ^-^

Whoo 2 lush eggs.

o_O and now that i think about it, I think I know what the dawn/dusk adults look like because I remember looking at the thread a few times. xd.png

Ahh okay thanks a lot (:

Bleh. Refusal on my Orange scale try xd.png Oh well, I'll try again once they can breed next week.

Snap, only got a dawn/dusk eggie and a random Nocturne.

On a happier note, my B-Day is tomarrow! X3*noisemaker*

I musta clicked on 10 different lush eggies. D;

The description on the hatchling mentions a love of water, so i don't think magixguardian would work. I think it has to be an aquatic breed.

Water is confirmed for sure. I haven't heard any successes stemming from other aquatic breeds (Bluna, Waterhorse, Deepsea, Waterwalker) and unfortunately I am out of breedable Magis.

Does anyone have a favorite yet? smile.gif I am in love with those DD eggs and hatchlings! They are my favorites! All of them are so cute, and I hope I can get greens another time! I'm locked with 4 DD's now! smile.gif

Has anyone had a success breeding a magi to an aquatic? If so I'm sure we'd all appreciate a shout out so we know they work and to which..even if it's one and I or anyone else has to get one. I have two breedable magi and don't want to throw away their breedings for a week if I make a mistake which, knowing me, if pretty much a given laugh.gif

I am glad to see the new eggs adn I hope the mass drops stay long enough for me to get each ^^

Has anyone had a success breeding a magi to an aquatic? If so I'm sure we'd all appreciate a shout out so we know they work and to which..even if it's one and I or anyone else has to get one. I have two breedable magi and don't want to throw away their breedings for a week if I make a mistake which, knowing me, if pretty much a given laugh.gif

Water is confirmed as a success. Water x Magi has a chance of producing the new egg.

Bluna has not been confirmed, to my knowledge.

Deepsea has not been confirmed, to my knowledge.

Waterhorse has not been confirmed, to my knowledge. (Since they do not produce Blunas when bred to Skywings, this is less likely)

Waterwalker has not been confirmed, to my knowledge. (Since they do not produce Blunas when bred to Skywings, this is less likely)

Edited by Akrona

If this is true, then that's a lot of new dragons I need to catch. It feels like I'll never complete my collection at this rate. laugh.gif

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 4 days

*bounces* hury uuup!

twoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggstwoneweggs!!!!!!

After this, gotta grab a whole lotta Magi's... Only had 2 and managed to breed just 1 of the Orange Scale goldfish thingies.

I have five water and eight magi, I so want to try and breed an orange, but I'm ooberly locked with 5 hatchies. *pokes them* grow up! I have no patience when it comes to new dragons, lol.

Just recovered from the last set of eggs, looks like more hunting for me!

Water is confirmed as a success. Water x Magi has a chance of producing the new egg.

Bluna has not been confirmed, to my knowledge.

Deepsea has not been confirmed, to my knowledge.

Waterhorse has not been confirmed, to my knowledge. (Since they do not produce Blunas when bred to Skywings, this is less likely)

Waterwalker has not been confirmed, to my knowledge. (Since they do not produce Blunas when bred to Skywings, this is less likely)

Requoting this so it's on a new page.

If anyone wants to try out any of the other combinations (bluna x magi, deepsea x magi, etc), please post your results here!

I bred one Bluna to a Magi and got a refusal (others have gotten just "no interest" so it was just those specific dragons). I bred a Waterwalker to a Magi and got no interest.