Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I found it at the local library, of all things, and had to check it out.

Alien VS Predator: Extinction.

Not at all what I expected, but it's still pretty awesome.

Pokemon X, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and replaying The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Trying to complete the 'dex in X. I caved and reinstalled Oblivion because I've missed Cyrodiil more than I thought. Amnesia...it's quite an experience...

Just beat Rayman Origins with my brother. It was really fun, but the way the game is designed is slightly frustrating.

Bloons Tower Defense Battles... I already decided I hate when people troll or try to write with you. Don't make it seem like you are weak, don't tell me I am good while beating my... yeah, you know, and don't try to chat; it is not a chat room.

And since I am a beginner I haven't unlocked my Boomerang Thrower yet but most of my tactics in TD5 rely on Boomerang Throwers biggrin.gif

I found my copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising and am now trying to 100% complete it. I doubt that'll ever happen, since I'm not all that great at it, but it's really fun.

I can't get enough of Skyrim lately! I created four different characters for it, each with their own play style. I've even gone as far as looking up the cultures my characters belong to so I could come up with appropriate names for them.

I've been developing their personalities, backstories...

Help. I can't stop! xd.png

I've been playing Smash Bros Brawl trying to get my skill up to par for the 3DS version in a few months. I haven't played it in a while and I suck at it xd.png.

Forest Story for iphone.

It's kinda lame and takes forever to do stuff [go get to a new area it takes 10k ingame currency... with you getting about 50 from your few areas every couple of hours.], but thats what i like about it in a way |D i dont have to stalk it and it does whatever and i dont have to worry about not getting to something in time :U

.... dragon story however is proving to be less enjoyable. the wait times on that, while in forest story were rather long [8-12+ hours to breed and then another to hatch everything], these ones are insane RIGHT OFF THE BAT. And the creatures produce even /less/ currency at the start than FS and everything is super expensive. also the graphics are rather lame.

Theres dragons [kindof] in FS anyway so meh. i only got DS to pass time for FS |D

Wolf play, on computer (and mobile) it is endless, and fun xd.png it has a forum for roleplaying and stuff as well

If you google it you can join :3

What y do is create 2 wolves (one alpha male and one alpha female) and lead a pack of wolves...

Also playing Skyrim on Xbox 360

You guys should check out wolf play

If you join, the referral link: http://www.wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=27954

Edited by EnchantingMiracle

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution (PC) and Warframe (PS4). But my gaming time is now severely limited because of studying/exams. sad.gif

I restarted Pokemon Y to get a Bulbasaur for a friend who needs one because he promised one to my other friend a year ago. Also looking for shinies for him, but that's going to take forever.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate... again. I've just passed a thousand hours of playtime on my main save file.

I've been playing Hyrule Warriors all day, I just noticed it was 2 a.m, whoops xd.png.

I've mostly been playing Dota 2 a lot lately. Mainly support roles, although I have recently fallen in love with Ursa.

I do play a bit of MineZ (think DayZ but in Minecraft) on the side. I've also been thinking of buying The Binding of Isaac for Halloween... Still unsure about it.

I also play lots of Clash of Clans, if that counts.

Edited by Coryn02

Pretty much solidly Hyrule Warriors

Except when I hurt my back on Sunday, then I laid in my bed playing Kirby's Dream Land 3 on the gamepad via virtual console.

Even though I have the game on the SNES from when it came out in '97 (I felt old yes)