Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Just Charted hard mode. 

Crushing so far hasn't been that hard. 

I don't think I'll ever get Platinum on it though, because of one of the bronze medals that I just can't get.  >.>

Scratch that, it's a silver I still need.

Also charted Crushing. biggrin.gif Here I come Platinum! (I hope xd.png )

I just went on a rampage online too. In 3v3 plunder I went 10 - 0 with a score, a tricky medal, couple of commandos, a streak, a fury, a wipe out, and a couple others too. 8D Oh yeah and an assassin medal. 2 out of the 3 opponents we had quit.

edit: I almost had a tripled too, but my clip ran out and I had to take cover for a moment to reload.

edit2: I has teh Platinum! All it took was blindfire instead of aiming. >.<

Edited by spyro76

Penumbra: Overture

So scary D:

;_; Finally I won't be the only one on this forum to talk about this game. How far are you? Or have you played it before?

Edited by Koroshiya-Ichi

FF 12, FF 8, FF 5, Neverwinter Nights: 2, Oblivion (For the twentieth time. ;D), Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 2, Silent Hill 3, Okami (5th time. ;D)

Resident Evil 4 for the Wii. xd.png That seems to be my crack of choice as of late.

What I want to be playing: Mass Effect 2 as a Female Shepard, but I have too many games that need started/finished before I go playing this one again. sad.gif

What I am currently playing: Halo Reach, FF13, Plants Vs. Zombies and Gears of War 2 for Serious 2.0... 40,000/100,000... almost there. *sighs* I would probably be closer if I could actually get myself to just grind the kills, but it's so boring to do that. sad.gif )

Edited by HotIce80

Dungeon and Hero - on the mobile

Go, Cartoon Network Mini-golf - on the desktop

I'd rather be playing HellGate:London, Starcraft, or Diablo II.

Jak II: Renegade. Well, I'm going to right now. About the 10th or so play through of the full plot line biggrin.gif

To ease the fact I can't buy the newest and don't have the second yet, I'm playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village for the second time. I think I waited too long before playthroughs, I've forgotten all the answers ;P xd.png

I also occasionally tick along in another playthrough of Pokemon SoulSilver. And then there's the two games I bought myself for my birthday a few days ago, Destroy All Humans! and The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

...Yes, my gaming is a little behind the times. I like it like that, it's easier on my wallet. xd.png

Edited by GuardianGiro

Sims 3 world adventure

Mass Effect 2

Fish tycoon *has it on pause cause is bored*

and those are my games as well as THE GAME ;p

which you just lost yea I went there rolleyes.gif