Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

At the current time, I have the new Pokemon Ranger game in one DS, and HeartGold in the other. Though I haven't played much of that lately. Been concentrating on the Pokemon Ranger game. Got most of all I can do on my own at the moment in Ranger, however. I still need to catch a Salamence so I can unlock the 16th mission, but to do that, I first need to finish like the 18th Multi-player mission to free the Infernape from behind the Slate. {I'm only on the 6th multiplayer mission.}

I did put SoulSilver in long enough to download the Event Mew, but haven't picked it up yet. Hopefully, I won't delete the Wonder Card before I pick Mew up like I did for the Enigma Stone event. {I THOUGHT I had picked it up in both games, but it's nowhere in my Inventory and as I haven't beaten the Elite Four yet, I know I haven't already turned it in and gotten the Lati unlocked.} Oh well.

Recently I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus, which is a game my awesome brother gave me to play. I'm on the last Colossus, and I can't wait to see how it ends.

Gamecube: Paper Mario: TYD.

DS: Animal Crossing DS.

Edited by rainpeltstar

I'm playing legend of Zelda, Spirit tracks; and mostly enjoying it. I'm at college though, so I don't have access to LoZ Master Quest, which I would like to be playing.

Also, Soul Silver (wear my pokewalker everywhere), and facebook games.

biggrin.gif Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team.

I'm old.

Desperately trying to get Bioshock 2 and play it against the law.

PS3: DJ Hero, Civ 4, or Little Big Planet depending on my mood. Right now it's mostly been civilization because scientific victories take forever.

Trine

Just beat the Tower of Serak level, now I just need to beat the DLC level. I'm really not good at the "you have to keep moving or get nommed by lava" types of levels, so this might take a while.

TRANS

FOR

MICE

FOREVER I SHALL HONOR ANVIL GOD.

FOR HE IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.

ONE NATION, INDIVISIBLE, UNDER ANVIL GOD.

WITHOUT ANVIL GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO CHEESE,

WITHOUT ANVIL GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO SHAMAN,

WITHOUT ANVIL GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO TROLLING,

WITHOUT ANVIL GOD, THERE WOULD BE NO MICE,

WITHOUT ANVIL GOD, THERE WOULD BE NOTHING.

PS2; The nightmare before christmas - Oogie's revenge (old game, I know, but I got it earlier this year (I think it was in February) and I'm in love with it even though it's boring sometimes, I'm truly happy I finally found it after all years I've been trying to find it)

But then I use to play guitar hero quite often too. I'm kind of in love with my guitar, lol. :'P

Metroid Prime at the moment, as part of the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I love this game!

On the side I'm playing Final Fantasy IX, Mother 3, Infinite Space, Animal Crossing... yeah, I really need to finish games before starting new ones.

Was working with Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, but will return to that after Halloween.

In celebration of Halloween, I'm revisiting the Silent Hill series. Finished 1 yesterday. Playing 2 tonight! Mwhaahahaha!

alot.png of different games are being played by me right now, so I'll list off a few.

Morrowind.

Oblivion.

Fallout 3.

Minecraft.

WoW.

Dwarf Fortress.

Fable The Lost Chapters.

And some others. My favorite out of those is probably Oblivion or Morrowind, they are both awesome games.