Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Silent Hill Homecoming. I don't care what anybody says, I like it laugh.gif Heh, sorry, Homecoming just gets a lot of flak. Not that I'm one of those insane fangirls or anything...

Nah, but really, I love all the SH games (even Shattered Memories), I'm looking forward to SH8, though I am skeptical. Still, I won't make judgment until I see/play it.

I got the first Uncharted two days ago and haven't stopped playing yet. I will hopefully have platinum within the week. biggrin.gif

Kingdom Hearts BBS. I'm only on here because I felt like taking a break from having my butt handed to me. tongue.gif

Jak 2, and still trying to beat it xd.png

I played it since I was five, but now I'm stuck at a mission I can't do...

So I've tried to beat it for like, 6 years now xd.png

Slowly working my way through inFamous, and by slowly, I mean I haven't had a lot of time to play for the past couple of weeks.

Got the Limited Edition of Medal of Honor in the mail today. Besides a few minor technical issues it is a great game.

Earthbound. Bought it off eBay for $75. Giygas is freakin' annoying. sleep.gif;

I have just recently discovered the love that is Portal. Awesome game.

FF Christal Beareres on wii and spectrobes:origins on wii. Almost have beaten spectrobes like one more planet. One of my favorite games is okami. I just love the artwork.

I'm pretty close to Platinum on Uncharted Drake's Fortune. I'm on chapter 17 out of 22 just today. I finished hard yesterday. tongue.gif

Dwarf Fortress... I don't need other games anymore biggrin.gif

Left 4 Dead 2 at the moment - obviously with an epic new mutation out. Also Fallout 2 in prep for Fallout:New Vegas which comes out next week.