Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I'm replaying the second Phoenix Wright game, which is Justice for All... and it's on the DS. I loves me some Phoenix Wright. :3

ETA: WEE, just made level six! ::celebratory dance::

Edited by Diem Adrienne

a lot of online stuff that's free...too many to name since I don't remember any of them except for Dragon Fable

Twilight Princess (zelda) for Game Cube, Animal Crossing, Pokemon X.D is what I think is the one with Shadow Lugia and all those shadow pokemons, Final Fantasy Crystal something for Game Cube

Final Fantasy Crystal bearers for Wii (been begging parents to allow me to get the other FF games...not going so well)

Just beat FFIV on DS

Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii

Dragon Age Origins on Xbox 360 (which is my dads but since he's mad at it I get him out of the parts he's stuck in and he gapes in amazement when I do so, that I find funny)

Pretty much it I think.

Oh, right. I had forgotten about online games. :3

I play on Kadokado, which has a lot of game to play. You can join a clan and help them attack other clans and such. You get points for getting certain scores and if you get enough, you can redeem them for gift cards. You can only play four games a day, though, unless you buy more orange gems.

I also play Alphabounce, which is by the same company as Kadokado. It's a brick-breaking game, but in space! I can't really describe it well, but it's awesome.

Bored, so Minesweeper. xd.png

Oh, that too. I'm addicted to Minesweeper. ^.^;;;

Which level do you play on? What's your fastest time? biggrin.gif

I play on expert and my fastest time so far has been around 114, I think. The computer died, so my highscore died, too. D:

Lol, I'm addicted too...expert? My levels are beginner, intermediate, and advanced. I play on advanced, but I forgot my fastest time...

Currently farming cash in Plants vs Zombies.

Atleast until I can play the epicness that is Beat Hazard.

Currently I'm finishing assasin's creed and replayin twilight princess. (My fave... rolleyes.gif )

Brain Age. Mostly the sudoku. Which I'm bad at, but I enjoy it.

Finally got my hands on Devil May cry 4 though its been out for a long time! Took me forever to finish it and i thought it was so hard.....turns out i was actually playing hunter instead of human xd.png. But that just made the finishing so much better. Cant wait till the fifth one, though i dont know if theyre even making it xd.png

I'm horrible at video games.

Eventually I'll finish that Mario Galaxy game (the first one).

I'm preparing to take out the Elite 4 in HeartGold, and then it's on to good old Kanto! cool.gif Heeello, home sweet home.

Pokemon Soul Silver, Pokemon Diamond, and Paper Mario for the Wii all at the same time.