Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

This comic is pretty cool. Although I'm a bit disappointed when I looked at the Mindflayer Comic, the author of which is your sister, I think. But half the comics are nonexistent. Or at least, a lot of them. Any idea of where the missing comics are, or if it will be updated?

@dangershy: He was too voiceless to finish it. X]

@rainpeltstar: *flips off music on radio* A-HEM. >_> Also, hehe, I love making nice characters complete jerks at times. Just ask Volatile. =D

@RinaChiba: My flanderization will be everyone's downfall yet.

@Volatile: I feel like I should be blaming Baikinman.

@azila: BUT SHE'S A TROOPER SHE'S GONNA KEEP GOIN FOR IT

@hotbottleo'water1: Just like how Drago is a fa-, Drache is a fuc-, and St. ATG is a bas-. The insults in Dragoncaveland are very creative indeed.

@RandomestDragon: Haha, that comic is pretty old. X) It never had an official ending, so, yeah, some of the comics are missing. You can't find most of them anymore. And thanks.

So, yes, anyway... after the mass replies (yeeessss, just keep commenting, I thrive off of your reactions, the attention promiscuous-woman that I am), I'm just gonna say that there will be a comic the next Sunday (that is, not Easter), but if I get around to it, there might be another doodle-holiday comic. >_> I dunno. I just got home.

That couldn't have been a good sound. And poor Sandrock is freaking out. And DS expression! *backs away*

I find it creepy that I was listening to Iron Maiden's 'Run To The Hills' when reading this comic. Like it was trying to tell me, or kai, something...

user posted image

Herpaderp.

OH GOD, RABID DUST STORM.

As if she isn't crazy enough. >.> On the other hand, love Kai's "WTF" expression in the last panel.

Edited by azila

If I'm not wrong, are their wings going back to normal gradually?

I don't think so. Word of Zovesta is it's permanent IIRC. But who knows. Zovesta likes to screw with the audience.

And she may be watching over you even now, with her god-like abilities to put pen to paper. =|

Nah, their wings are still screwed. They just lost the little bits of membrane they had on it. So they're just really long and uncoordinated arms, like any wings.

A new comic will be appearing tomorrow because I'll be gone Sunday. Again. X)

And she may be watching over you even now, with her god-like abilities to put pen to paper. =|

Nah, their wings are still screwed. They just lost the little bits of membrane they had on it. So they're just really long and uncoordinated arms, like any wings.

A new comic will be appearing tomorrow because I'll be gone Sunday. Again. X)

Zovest couldn't possibly be watching us.

Thought so. I'm still having trouble grasping their wings being completely torn to shreds with ZERO bleeding nonetheless. How do you explain that one?

YAY and boo.

Nothing in this comic has made sense so far. But I do have an explanation.

user posted image

Well you know. >_>

Zovest couldn't possibly be watching us.

Thought so. I'm still having trouble grasping their wings being completely torn to shreds with ZERO bleeding nonetheless. How do you explain that one?

YAY and boo.

The wounds were cauterized by the flames in the explosion? But magic is a good explaination, too. xd.png

Nothing in this comic has made sense so far. But I do have an explanation.

user posted image

Well you know. >_>

Actually Zovesta, to a twisted mind like my own, most everything makes sense.

. . . . .

Works for me :3

Anything that can explained with that picture of Horaaman is a good answer.

user posted image

Dust Storm is flexible and Kai is a delicate little flower. And both were too out of their minds to even consider lifting the tree. =| Damn dragons.

I've been reading this comic silently without responding but now I feel like I have to speak up. One moment Kai is shouting at Dust Storm for being a psychotic censorkip.gif and now he's fainting. He is so unpredictable!

Poor Sandrock. He looks like he's going to be sick. Well....he did before he fainted. Poor guy.

Did, did, did, did, did,

-five times more-

she bite her tail off?

Anything that can explained with that picture of Horaaman is a good answer.

user posted image

Dust Storm is flexible and Kai is a delicate little flower. And both were too out of their minds to even consider lifting the tree. =| Damn dragons.

None of them thought of digging under the tree, either, for that matter.

Also, did Dust Storm seriously do what I think she just did to her tail? blink.gif

As a side note, we haven't seen much of ATG lately. *doesn't know whether to think of that as a good thing or not*

Edited by azila

You guys realise kai hasn't actually fainted right? He's swooning but he's very much still conscious. Wether he STAYS conscious is another story however. He looks like he'll be puking too.

@Zovesta:I was more thinking if big authors can use magic as an excuse why can't you but that works just as well.

Yet another epic strip.

....Couldn't DS just charcoal-ify the log and break it apart? O.o

Also! Zov, you will be happy to note you are now a Swoobat. Enjoy.

Granted, that tail is crushed, baby. And Dust Storm hates dead weight. JUST BITE IT OFF. BITE IT OFF SCREW INFECTION I'M GOING TO HAVE THAT LIMP NOODLE DRAG ME DOWN ALRIIIIGHT YEAH

And that's how Dust Storm died. =| -shot-

But, yeah, Dust Storm just chewed off her tail. Seemed like a great idea at the time, I'm sure.

Kai is unpredictable. >_> We can count on everyone else's insanity. Kai? Not so much. You pick a mental stability level and stick with it, boy. Glad to hear that I've got another stalker-reader, though. :3

Haha, yeah, ATG's missing for a reason. X) You're more likely to see Overly Muscular Dragon again before you see her.

Thanks, CWG. =D

YEAH I'VE BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO A POKEMON. Oh man this'll solve all my problems. And nice to see you on the forums again. >_>;

Just so you guys know, there will be a comic Sunday. Just not today. Since I just got back from Hel- ... my loving sister's home.

Granted, that tail is crushed, baby. And Dust Storm hates dead weight. JUST BITE IT OFF. BITE IT OFF SCREW INFECTION I'M GOING TO HAVE THAT LIMP NOODLE DRAG ME DOWN ALRIIIIGHT YEAH

But, yeah, Dust Storm just chewed off her tail. Seemed like a great idea at the time, I'm sure.

Kai is unpredictable. >_> We can count on everyone else's insanity. Kai? Not so much. You pick a mental stability level and stick with it, boy. Glad to hear that I've got another stalker-reader, though. :3

Haha, yeah, ATG's missing for a reason. X) You're more likely to see Overly Muscular Dragon again before you see her.

Thanks, CWG. =D

YEAH I'VE BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO A POKEMON. Oh man this'll solve all my problems. And nice to see you on the forums again. >_>;

Just so you guys know, there will be a comic Sunday. Just not today. Since I just got back from Hel- ... my loving sister's home.

This gives me hope for the future!

A little at least tongue.gif

Somehow, I doubt Sandrock even has a mental stability. He's had to be protector, babysitter, playmate, best friend, surrogate parent, mediator.....his personality has probably had to change so many times long before all of this ever started. xd.png

Somehow, I doubt Sandrock even has a mental stability. He's had to be protector, babysitter, playmate, best friend, surrogate parent, mediator.....his personality has probably had to change so many times long before all of this ever started. xd.png

Don't forget guinea pig.

Thanks, CWG. =D

It's all true.