Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

*agrees with azila* Spare us, please.

SandrockKai- Give me SOME credit. And for the record, that dress was a one time thing. I will NEVER do it again.

I would hope so....

Edited by RinaChiba

And I'm too lazy to draw it anyway.

user posted image

I'm not saying anything. Kai's a damsel in distress.

Sorry for this being a day late, I fell asleep the second I touched my bed, even though it was supposed to be just a nap. This would have been done about an hour earlier, but I had to take dogs to the vet. *shrug* Sorry. Kai'll make you feel better.

user posted image

Sorry for this being a day late, I fell asleep the second I touched my bed, even though it was supposed to be just a nap. This would have been done about an hour earlier, but I had to take dogs to the vet. *shrug* Sorry. Kai'll make you feel better.

Every tree-climber's nightmare, right there. Except for the "being saved by a hot guy" part. xd.png

Kai's not a damsel... he's just a really bad tree climber. Then again, Guardians really don't have to climb trees all that often...

Oh my.

A guy being saved by a hot guy is...

-suddenly romantic music plays and Kai falls in slow motion into the arms of OMP/OMD-

OH NO VISIONS GET THEM AWAY

>.< Poor Sandrock. The therapy bills and cuddles are going to be high if he should ever escape. xd.png

And to think, he could've just stayed out of all this trouble by staying home.

Nooo! Get away, evil visions! *swats them with flyswatter*

I'd love to be rescued by a horse dragon. Moss Ball, on the other hand...

"Gah! I just got rescued by a hot guy! He'll get really delicate hot guy germs all over me! Get awaaaayyyyy!!!!"

My favorite dragon would have already rotted his corpse at this point in knowing him.

And to think, he could've just stayed out of all this trouble by staying home.

Really, that's the sad part. A reason for you to never want to leave home. EVER.

Lol, which one, rainpeltstar?

Oh my.

A guy being saved by a hot guy is...

-suddenly romantic music plays and Kai falls in slow motion into the arms of OMP/OMD-

OH NO VISIONS GET THEM AWAY

OMD IS HAPPILY MARRIED WITH 48 KIDS!

That is all~

48 kids?! I wonder if he knows QuatreWinner's father. >.<

Seriously, though, there probably is little chance of Sandrock ever leaving his cave again should he make it back home.

Yep, 48~

http://dragcave.net/progeny/EnQX

^-^

Also, quick thing to note:

user posted image

OMD's lineage is going public soon (in a little over a week). Keep an eye out for it if you want a child of OMD's children xd.png You can have a little of OMD to carry with you everywhere 8D

Zovesta, when I open the lineage thread, would you let me link some of your comics?

Edited by Dashidragon

Oh, please, go straight ahead, I'd love that. happy.gif

And Dust Storm has about ten kids. >_> Continuity? What's that?

user posted image

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE HORROR! *punts brain out window as eyes melt out of head*

I'd love one of OMD's kids xd.png

We need more of the Splits. Maybe make a short comic to see what they're up (poking each others eyes out) with

Oddly enough, I was planning for the next comic to have them.

They're still at home. With broken bones. xd.png

I'd love one of OMD's kids xd.png

We need more of the Splits. Maybe make a short comic to see what they're up (poking each others eyes out) with

Nuuu, not kids. The kids of one of his kids. I can't give out his kids until he gets 100 of them. I can, however, offer his babies' babies =D And they're supers too, just not direct from OMD himself. I do believe my longest lineage Super is about 19th or 18th generation =D

Cool to know I can use your comics then <3

Also, back to the splits? lol The split is... *can't think up the right word*

ATG, that's who I want to see~

Okay. Back from Brains'R'Us and Eyesmart. That comic was worse than St.ATG in that outfit. *shudders*

The internet rule that there will always be something worse is so true.

Oddly enough, I was planning for the next comic to have them.

They're still at home. With broken bones. xd.png

Yessss. More of the split brothers that we all know and love....

Ironically enough, those two remind me of two of my cousins. They never get along either. Mostly because the one's serious like (though, for the most part, kind), and the other one's kind of hyper.

*cough*Zovesta'sbeenspyingonmyfamily*cough* >.>

I can't bring myself to wait for the new comic... *jumps around being hyper*

Ooh, have to check that thread out, Dash. I'll remind myself to look at it later.

@Dash: Haha, St. ATG is being put off for a reason. ^^

@rainpeltstar: Ah, I see, cute. biggrin.gif

@crazywargod: It wasn't even slash. .___. Obviously, the only thing left for me to draw is OMD and Kai making out while Kai's in St. ATG's outfit.

@azila: Lol, that's funny. And, to be honest, they're based off of my parents when they don't have their medication. They used to seriously beat each other up way back when. Now they just scream at each other... until they're on medication (which is like 99% of the time). Then they just sort of talk over one another. xd.png So yeah.

FINALLY NEW COMIC. Hey, at least it's not late.

user posted image

Drache looks so impressive from the side. The front? Not so much. Also, please note that this is one of the few times he's not smoking a cig. I think his lungs must have finally caught fire or something.

Drago, creeping you out since 2009.

@Dash: Haha, St. ATG is being put off for a reason. ^^

@rainpeltstar: Ah, I see, cute. biggrin.gif

@crazywargod: It wasn't even slash. .___. Obviously, the only thing left for me to draw is OMD and Kai making out while Kai's in St. ATG's outfit.

@azila: Lol, that's funny. And, to be honest, they're based off of my parents when they don't have their medication. They used to seriously beat each other up way back when. Now they just scream at each other... until they're on medication (which is like 99% of the time). Then they just sort of talk over one another. xd.png So yeah.

FINALLY NEW COMIC. Hey, at least it's not late.

user posted image

Drache looks so impressive from the side. The front? Not so much. Also, please note that this is one of the few times he's not smoking a cig. I think his lungs must have finally caught fire or something.

Drago, creeping you out since 2009.

What's slash?... *goes back to Brains'R'Us and Eyesmart gumbling* WHY ZOV WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Nice comic as per usual.